1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica - Group Build

Re: 1:1 Millennium Falcon Console Replica

Thanks guys! I really do appreciate the kind words! :) This forum and its members have been so wonderful with not only advice and support but also the generosity! :)

UPDATE! I added a toggle switch to the center console that now operates the rear panel lights. I'll post a video soon.

Man this thing just gets more and more epic! It seems like such a little thing , but I really like the clean, well organized, wiring behind your panels. It will make life so much easier when you have to trouble shoot or to replace any thing in the future. I always look forward to the latest update!

Man this thing just gets more and more epic! It seems like such a little thing , but I really like the clean, well organized, wiring behind your panels. It will make life so much easier when you have to trouble shoot or to replace any thing in the future. I always look forward to the latest update!

Hi Evil,

Thanks! I tried to make the wiring as painless as possible... I'm aslo learning an awful lot! :)

As of now the console is on hold until more parts arrive. BUT... I do have a very large quad laser sitting in my garage along with enough wood and panels to start the cockpit surround! So... I guess... no rest for me!

I forgot to mention... Unless I decide to change anything... ALL the lighting is done! :) More coming later this evening!

Last edited:
SK01, this project has really taken off great work that you have done thus far love th' lights that you have put it. Keep up th' good work.:p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am loving this build. It's very inspiring. I thought about doing something similar for my daughter and I to play in. She loves buttons and switches.

Not sure if you figured out the blinking light issue yet, but could it be similar to the way Christmas lights work? If you replace one of the bulbs with the red-tipped bulb, it causes them to blink. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!

20121102_184944.jpg

Hal 9000 and his good brother finally united? NARF!!!

This is looking so cool man. I and glad that you are sticking with this one.

Just wanted to thank Canobi for the awesome early Christmas Gift! :) Thank you my friend!

Here is the first of the 67,293 toggle switches
20121103_132212.jpg

FANTASTIC GREEBLES! A a whole bunch of them too!
20121103_132348.jpg

I'm hoping I can use this in the cockpit!
20121103_132354.jpg

And last but not least! From Canobi Junior! He sacrificed a few toys for this project! A big high five to my number one buddy across the pond! :) Thanks "J"!!!!
20121103_132245.jpg

Stay Tuned!

Cool, glad they finally arrived at yours. Hope the greeblies will be useful to you. The second lot of switches will be heading your way soon too (just 89.749 to go). It's a much lighter packege this time so I'll send it by air, should only take a few days :thumbsup

Those look wicked, you made those Canobi? Nice work man.

Thanks Caveneau, not bad for a total noob an all (My first moulds/casts). Still got a few more to do yet though, something like 100,835ish I think, better get back to it :lol

Hey Canobi!!!

Wanted to thank you again for the great early Christmas gift! :) I did a quick recount of the toggles and we're going to need at least 2 more - 100,837.

I forgot to mention... Unless I decide to change anything... ALL the lighting is done! :) More coming later this evening!

My night is starting over again back here in europe, so wait for more to come... :rolleyes

Greetz, Toxx :cool

:lol It's a running joke that's been going on for a while. I offered to make the paddle switches for the cockpit (amount other things), and every time it's mentioned, the number goes up. Just a bit of silly fun :thumbsup

How far from completion SK? It's like art work man, but I was curious how much before you say "it's done . . . King out!" (By the way, I only ask cause I know you are going to start . . ."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back