Ant-Man

The Ant Man costume looked pretty legit, then someone else mentioned they added finishing touches since the Comic Con footage. The costume can definitely use a bit more work but it looks almost screen ready in the latest London reveal.

Awesome. I'm actually digging the costume so far, I like the closed-face helmet.

I'm really wondering about that. The problem with closed faced helmets is that actors can't act with them. Iron Man solved this problem by having the "in helmet" view, which was super clever, but I don't see that happening for Ant-Man. Unless they dramatically change how his helmet works and he has the HUD type view in his too.

It was only a matter of time before they made movies for the other Avengers, I read in an article somewhere they were tossing around the idea of doing a solo ant-man film as well as wasp. But they were just having difficulty placing them. This was over a year ago, before the Avengers movie was released. I still cant comprehend the amazing success Disney is going to have with this entire franchise and working alongside Marvel? These films are going to be amazing!!

I'm really wondering about that. The problem with closed faced helmets is that actors can't act with them. Iron Man solved this problem by having the "in helmet" view, which was super clever, but I don't see that happening for Ant-Man. Unless they dramatically change how his helmet works and he has the HUD type view in his too.

I agree. Plus I'm not really liking the closed helmet. I hope they don't do a HUD type view. But I've never read anything with Ant-Man to know if he uses anything like that.

I simply can't take Armie Hammer seriously because every time I hear his name, I just think about this...

8691.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back