War Machine gatling gun help

propnoob74

I'm starting to build my war machine armor using Zabana''s and stagefivedrift and carnage, but I have not found a good file to make the gatling gun, I'm a noob at this that's way templates will help me a bunch...any help would be appreciated....
IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P10.jpg

I would break out the Lego! Lego, mechano or something like that and the make the barrels out of PVC and add the covering out of thin foam..

Just throwing it out there :)

Nice!!! Thanks guys, specially finhead; I can take the file and scratch build it, just needed something to star, I found two files but they are not unfolded here they are if somebody is brave enough, it was in Zabana's thread link below...I will use all files as reference....Files thanks to ironmansuitmk6

Here is the machine gun and ammo
WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Here is the base ( the gun on the first link does not have the attachment for this base)
WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Last edited:
You could always mod out one of the knock off Nerf miniguns from Toys r Us....Thats what Master Le did...

Propnoob, You aren't too far from me, I am near Rockford! Nice to see another builder in the area!.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back