Space Command Clipper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn something from every video you post. This one was fascinating, and the process - in hindsight - seems so obvious.

Maybe jumping ahead a bit, but how will the wiring for the lights go through the fuselage?

Sorry Jerry no kits. They just aren't cost effective compared to all the work it takes to put one together. so many steps so little money. I will only offer build models from now on not unless someone picks me up and mass produces kits and I get a cut. and that's not likely!

steve

Very cool. I, frankly, know sod all about modeling (that goes double for studio scale!) so watching this particular process is fascinating. Great work again, Steve!

The best part is seeing all these techniques I've learned from proping and building strange crap being used in ways that it simply didn't occur to me to use them in! Makes them think I should build more models.

"Ironically, we're taking a CG model and turning it into a physical model."

Steve, that was music to my ears. What an incredible project.

Ted.

Steve,

I just finished watching Part 4. I'm continually blown away by both your speed and skill.

Now to put Lou Reed's "Waiting for the Man" on a loop and wait for more video.:lol

Ted.

You know it looks a lot like a U-Boot in shape.
Since you are going to mold it perhaps you could make a fantasy RC sub out of the fuselage/hull.

really enjoy all the videos. I really liked the statement you made about showing all ranges of experience how to do what you do. Most people seem to leave out so much in tutorials . The camera shakes doesn't bother me at all . i can't figure who would complain about that. It has inspired me to work on new projects and also dig out new ones. Thank you for your time and experience.

-James

Thanks guys and I'm so glad to hear that James. Do work on your projects it's good for the spirit.

As for a submarine version that's not a bad idea. This one would be a natural and easy for me with all my RC sub Experience.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back