Space Command Clipper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another excellent video of the ship and a great tutorial on how to make it happen. Thanks for sharing this fantastic build.

You're work is truly amazing to watch.

Great video, with one complaint - from about 11:45 to 12:12, the music completely drowned out your description of the silicone waste mold.

Well I sent your request to Doug Drexler himself and he approved! Rosie and I will be on camera somewhere! thanks to you guys!

Steve

I can see it now! There's an electrical fire on board the Clipper and Rosie is the first respnder... she heists her leg and... ooops... Rosie's female... ummmm... never mind...

No biggie - your Daedalus thread taught me plenty about mold making and casting.

One question: will the canopy piece you made be used as-is in the final model? I was curious why you'd bother using clear plastic if it was only going to serve as the master for the actual canopy.

She gets better and better every time I see her. Does the ship have a name?
You know, like Scott McCloud's ship was the Starduster.

You're making a great job of this build Steve. I'm waiting for you to do the canopy section so I can get a better feeling of the scale of it. At the moment with the clear canopy on it I can't shake the illusion that it looks about the size of a WW2 bomber. It's good to see you having a fun time over this build.
John.

Steve,
Your link is going to a page to get me to make a Youtube account. do we have to sign in to watch the videos now?

Me too, except i just clicked thru the birth date selection hurriedly half awake to see the vid and i managed to get myself locked out of my business gmail account. Thinks I'm not old enough. I have to pay .30 on my cc to get it back. D'oh!

Careful everyone.
Btw, awesome work Steve!

It looks like you're linking to something with a comment window open or something like that, so it's asking people to sign in. I just see that 'email' is in the URL a few times.

This should work if you don't have a youtube account;

clipper build part13 - YouTube

Now to go watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back