Space Command Clipper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up on all your vids on this Steve, this is model making at it's best. I always learn new techniques from you and use of different materials like the Spackle, Home Depot here I come! :lol.

Those wings are looking good! Adding to the fillets was a great call. Ensures a nice flat surface for mounting the wings to.

Last edited:
Have I failed to mention what a treat this is watching you work on this from start to finish? I mean to see a master at his craft is so awesome; words can't express our gratitiude Steve.

All those curves are so sexy!! Just like a good woman! :)

As already said many time before; outstanding!

A fantastic build and a pleasure to watch.

All those curves are so sexy!! Just like a good woman! :)

As already said many time before; outstanding!

A fantastic build and a pleasure to watch.

What with all the CAD/CAM, rapid prototyping and machining being done with things, to see this come together the old-fashioned way by hand (drafting files being excepted) is a treat. This is both informative and entertaining.

Really enjoying this! :thumbsup

Thanks guys and yes do. They are at 73.000 now and will make it. Sets are being built now. Production has started and so lucky person will get this model as a grand prize once they are done shooting with it! So do pledge.

James yes. even though I have access to the method you have talked about I just don't like doing it that way. I would mine having a printer though for some small parts to save me time but I enjoy hand crafting a hull.

steve

BTW all these videos will be on the making of that comes with the Blurays and DVDs of the show. 4 films are planned to start.

Keep in mine too I am doing this without pay at present. It was my way of helping Doug and Marc draw more attention to their campaign.

I'm still out of paying work at present. I had a bunch of stuff lined up and it all fell through. Typical. Now I have damn alligators! ;)

Steve

Steve

I can't believe how quickly you move through this stuff! I never would have heard about Space Command if it weren't for this build so you're definitely helping. :D

Alligators? Don't let 'em near Rosie!

Loving the clipper, it looks like something from a George Pal movie.

Steve,

CONGRATULATIONS! I just saw the update that the goal was met for SPACE COMMAND. Excellent news.

Ted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back