Space Command Clipper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very rare when a pro puts together videos like this and they're so detailed and open with their build that you think "I could do that, I should give it a try!"

You make this all look easy Steve! Scratch building models has always been a very daunting prospect to me but your videos are making me want to give it a shot. Thank you!

Rosie's back! I was just wondering about her while reading the updates yesterday. Glad she's made another appearance, Steve.

Steve, I've never tried working with fiberglass. You make it look easy. But you make all of this look easy. Thanks for sharing the information and enthusiasm.

Ted.

I am hooked. THis is the reality tv the world needs. It does feel like a soap, though, ´cause I bet a lot of people will go cold turkey once the story arch is finished and all you can do is watch reruns. I know that I will :p

Thanks guys. there will always be the next show. Star Grazer is next, Vipers, and maybe a famous TNG model that I have been asked to restore. I can't say more at this time.

It won't stop.

steve

who is the star gazer from steve, dont know if you ever said...
the ship is looking great, it's neat to see it take shape :)

I was lucky and picked up a vac-formed Stargazer several years ago for like $40 from someone here on the board. Getting ready to order a DLM kit for it so I can be ready when Steve starts his.

Kenny

Kenny. You mean the AMT refit parts? The nacelles are what I'm getting too. 20 bucks for two sets. Great deal. The rest I can do myself. And BTW. All the windows are round! What a break!

Steve

Actually Steve I was referring to the DLM lighting parts. Is there an AMT refit parts set? If so, can you give me a link to these? As I would like a set of those as well!

Kenny

Sp am I but he doesn't have parts for the SG. Just the 1/35 refit which won't work and the AMT refit which will as it's the same scale and the same nacelles.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back