Show off: My new Star Wars office/man cave/prop display - Picture heavy

It looks brilliant. I wonder if I could justify it... by making a custom coffee table that would enclose it... hmmm... with sound activating cup holder/coaster spots. Hmmmm....

YESSSSS!!!

Congrats that you finally took her home Dan.
I know how patient you´ve been over the last months...it paid off!

The Falcon compliments your collection. If you´re proceeding in purchasing new stuff with that speed, I´ll have to come over again very soon.

I still owe you and Dennis a visit at my tiny mancave ;)

Markus

YESSSSS!!!
If you´re proceeding in purchasing new stuff with that speed, I´ll have to come over again very soon.

I still owe you and Dennis a visit at my tiny mancave ;)

Markus

If I'm proceeding at that speed, I'll soon have no display left, just a pile of stuff ;)

And yes, we still need to come and play with your guns :D

Just some more eye candy - nothing new in that pic, but I've reworked Yoda's body and posture a little over the weekend which led to this shot:
iHAWXFM.jpg

WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT to an already great setup!!!

Love how you arranged all your items, makes the room look so much bigger and even more classy

BTW: I think I have to cancel our appointment on a november saturday, since I have absolutely NOTHING to show you/ Dennis that can impress you more than what you see every day :p ;)

Yeah...THAT is a great livingroom!The nightmare for the wife!Hahaha!:D:thumbsup

Where did you bought the big glass cases?

actually, the missus kinda likes it - but she's quite nerdy herself, so there you go...

You mean the covers for the Falcon and the Tie?
The Falcon cover was done for me by a friend here in Germany, the Tie cover came from a manufacturer in England. Will dig out the link when I'm home later today ;)

actually, the missus kinda likes it - but she's quite nerdy herself, so there you go...

You mean the covers for the Falcon and the Tie?
The Falcon cover was done for me by a friend here in Germany, the Tie cover came from a manufacturer in England. Will dig out the link when I'm home later today ;)

ah,that is perfect!:):thumbsup

I´m not talking about the covers for the spaceships...I asked about the normal cases for the other stuff.I really need some great looking glasscases with lights inside for my collection.

those are the good old Detolfs from ikea. In fact, the whole display is powered by ikea - they discontinued the light spots now though, which is a real shame!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back