Alternative Pee-Wee Herman Movie

lostcasket

If there were to be another Pee Wee movie (which there might be) what would everyone want to see in it? What aspects of the other two films plus the playhouse should return? What adventurous locations, Characters, conflicting situation or plot lines?

He had been trying to get the money for another film. Lawerence Fishburn said he'd be back as his cowboy character in a heartbeat. Sadly with Phil Hartman gone we won't have the Genie.

John Paragon played Jambi the genie's character, Phil Hartman was the one to play played Captain Carl. But still, he will be missed.

I think it should be a thriller. Pee-Wee is framed for the murder of Dottie, and has to go on the lam. In the third act, we find out Chairy was behind it all!!

It should be a reunion movie with as many original cast members from the show and movies as possible and a weird plot like when he had to find his bike. I'd say get Burton to direct but then he'd replace Peewee with Johnny Depp...actually that could be part of the storyline.

Well there was Tito who was in the first season as the Playhouse Lifeguard. But Ricardo (soccer player) came later.

I think the Murder mystery is kinda funny. But would like to see all of the characters from the playhouse intermingling with the ones from Big Adventure and Big Top.

But what kind adventurous locations would live up to big adventure??
Their all kinda Iconic. When you think of the Alamo your first thought isn't Davy Crockett. I think Id like to see Pee-Wee and Davy Crockett fight over something.

There has to be a scene where he walks pass an Adult Peep Show...looks at it, gives the some weird AAAHHH glimps then keeps walking in the hurried PeeWee style.

It should be a reunion movie with as many original cast members from the show and movies as possible and a weird plot like when he had to find his bike. I'd say get Burton to direct but then he'd replace Peewee with Johnny Depp...actually that could be part of the storyline.

going deeper with this,

they should have it so he has to go to the studio again for some reason, and have him hid in a set where Burton is directing Johnny Depp in the remake of the peewee spy movie at the end of the movie,

or just have a movie poster of that in the background somewhere....

Heard they replaced Downey Jr. and Pee Wee is going to be the new Iron Man.

ironpeewee_small.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back