The Definitive Hawkeye "Avengers" Costume Thread

Probably custom tailored, but there are a number of soft shell jackets that could stand in it's place. Vertx (Arc'teryx), Condor, TAD, all make similar designs.

These are the two I have experience with:

Condor Phantom -
Condor-606-Phantom-Soft-Shell-Jacket-Black.jpg

This one runs at about 80 bucks.

Vertx Soft Shell -
91500.jpg

This one is about 300. I have this one, it's made by Arc'teryx and branded under Vertx, and slightly cheaper then Arc'teryx's normal price range. The quality is outstanding, and blows the Condor out of the water, which is expected. The Condor I have isn't the Phantom, but a slightly older version (The Summit). For 80 dollars you can't do wrong with it. It's probably the cheapest functional soft shell on the market.

Those two are the closest I've seen. Look at REI and TAD GEAR too. I'm sure they have similar stuff.

Thanks, man!

Update on the Highlander boots; I would completely agree that they are NOT the base boot, the only 100% match is the sole. The only wayI see it being possible is for the costume group to have completely ripped them apart and re-assembled them adding the gaiters.

Also, found a fabric that color matches the red on the vest; alternating red-blue/purple, however, the weave is smaller than the screen used fabric, more as I have time.

Update on the Highlander boots; I would completely agree that they are NOT the base boot, the only 100% match is the sole. The only wayI see it being possible is for the costume group to have completely ripped them apart and re-assembled them adding the gaiters.

Also, found a fabric that color matches the red on the vest; alternating red-blue/purple, however, the weave is smaller than the screen used fabric, more as I have time.

Sounds good, Dash. I'd be happy with close enough for now, so when you get the chance please give the details/link for what you've found.

Thanks!

Very cool, nice find. Where'd you find this? Do you have any other pics or references to confirm this is the right one?

Edit: aha, I see! It's the Blackhawk jacket, matching the vest. I agree it's very likely to be the right one. Anybody have a better screen cap to confirm?

Last edited:
Very cool, nice find. Where'd you find this? Do you have any other pics or references to confirm this is the right one?

Edit: aha, I see! It's the Blackhawk jacket, matching the vest. I agree it's very likely to be the right one. Anybody have a better screen cap to confirm?

Got confirmation from someone who was there and saw it in person during filming... This has been IDed elsewhere as well.

Well, the Blackhawk vest is the ITS HPFU V2 vest Blackhawk ITS HPFU V.2 Performance Vest, and the matching jacket (matching as far as overall design) has the same chest pockets at the vest:
Blackhawk HPFU Slick Jacket (Not ITS)

The jacket pictured above by THEMAN is the Blackhawk Warrior Wear Operations Jacket:
Blackhawk Warrior Wear Operations Jacket

I didn't notice the chest pockets on the pic of Hawkeye (and I'm at work and for some reason can't see the pic on this computer) so it probably is the Op jacket and not the ITS jacket.

Anyone have another pic of him in the jacket?

Last edited:
Well, the Blackhawk vest is the ITS HPFU V2 vest Blackhawk ITS HPFU V.2 Performance Vest, and the matching jacket (matching as far as overall design) has the same chest pockets at the vest:
Blackhawk HPFU Slick Jacket (Not ITS)

The jacket pictured above by THEMAN is the Blackhawk Warrior Wear Operations Jacket:
Blackhawk Warrior Wear Operations Jacket

I didn't notice the chest pockets on the pic of Hawkeye (and I'm at work and for some reason can't see the pic on this computer) so it probably is the Op jacket and not the ITS jacket.

Anyone have another pic of him in the jacket?

You're right (I meant matching brand, not full product line). In the one pic we have, we can see a vertical pocket on the left breast, which matches the WW Ops Jacket. I bit the bullet and ordered both the WW Ops Jacket and the ITS Vest. Will post pictures next week when I have them. Everything except the bow and boots are now on order...

You're right (I meant matching brand, not full product line). In the one pic we have, we can see a vertical pocket on the left breast, which matches the WW Ops Jacket. I bit the bullet and ordered both the WW Ops Jacket and the ITS Vest. Will post pictures next week when I have them. Everything except the bow and boots are now on order...

Oh, right. That's awesome - I'm interested in seeing the OPs Jacket so I look forward to the pics. I actually really like the other jacket as well for daily wear.

I might break away from 100% screen accuracy and go with an awesome black motorcycle jacket I bought in Paris 2 years ago. It would fit the "look" nicely, and is an awesome looking jacket.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back