The Definitive Hawkeye "Avengers" Costume Thread

It's not a bad option for those (me) who have no skill with a needle and thread

Absolutely. My girlfriend found a seamstress who is going to make her Black Widow catsuit (won't be 100% screen accurate but very close) for a very reasonable price and after we get the catsuit and see how it turns out I may commission her for my Hawkeye vest and pants. I'm going to take a stab at doing it myself, but doubt it would come out as good.

BTW - Has anyone ID'd the shooting glove and armguard he's got on the V1 costume? It also looks like he's got a wrist brace on under the shooting glove. I know they're pretty generic items, I was just curious if anyone had ID'd the actual pieces.

BTW - Has anyone ID'd the shooting glove and armguard he's got on the V1 costume? It also looks like he's got a wrist brace on under the shooting glove. I know they're pretty generic items, I was just curious if anyone had ID'd the actual pieces.

The armguard was previously ID'ed as the Beiter Soft Armguard. The glove is believed to be a custom job. I'm just finishing up a glove, and will post by the weekend. Basically some stretchy black fabric, some black vinyl, and some hemming tape.

Yeah I know the V2 "Avengers" outfit is the Bieter guard, but the V1 looks like it's just a regular black one. I've seen some pretty awesome custom archery gloves in my search and am surprised that they didn't have him use something more like that just for some added flair.

Yeah I know the V2 "Avengers" outfit is the Bieter guard, but the V1 looks like it's just a regular black one. I've seen some pretty awesome custom archery gloves in my search and am surprised that they didn't have him use something more like that just for some added flair.

Oops, you're right. Looks like a pretty standard black (p)leather guard, but hard to tell in the one shot we have. :(

cosplaysky is doing some avengers stuff including a hawkeye v2 outift. its not great but its a modest start and cosplaysky are usually very good at taking requests for modifications to make the stuff more accurate including fabric changes if available. i have got lots of stuff from them and have always been pleased. they have made me several 10th doctor suits all in my specs in various materials, no problems. i also got the guy ritchie sherlock holmes coat from them and they even custom made me a vest to go with it based on one seen in the film and i have their smallville jacket which is probably my most worn film jacket.

they may be worth a look for those who maybe cant make the costume on their own

http://cosplaysky.com/cosplay-costumes/movie-costumes/the-avengers-costumes.html

cosplaysky is doing some avengers stuff including a hawkeye v2 outift. its not great but its a modest start and cosplaysky are usually very good at taking requests for modifications to make the stuff more accurate including fabric changes if available. i have got lots of stuff from them and have always been pleased. they have made me several 10th doctor suits all in my specs in various materials, no problems. i also got the guy ritchie sherlock holmes coat from them and they even custom made me a vest to go with it based on one seen in the film and i have their smallville jacket which is probably my most worn film jacket.

they may be worth a look for those who maybe cant make the costume on their own

The Avengers Costumes | CosplaySky.com

Yeah, that's pretty nice but again it's pleather/vinyl rather than nylon and codura like the movie version. I'm still hoping that either the seamstress my girlfriend found can do it for a reasonable price or someone will offer one closer to the film version.

I'd love to see pics of the Sherlock Holmes jacket. I've looked at it many times online, but some good pics of it would be awesome if you could. Maybe pm them to me so as not to hijack the thread?

While that armguard is close, not exactly what we're after. This is the best image I could get of the V1 armguard:

hawkeye-jeremy-renner-in-the-avengers-2012.jpg

Any luck on the shooting glove, boots and the quiver for the V1 costume?

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

While that armguard is close, not exactly what we're after. This is the best image I could get of the V1 armguard:

hawkeye-jeremy-renner-in-the-avengers-2012.jpg

Any luck on the shooting glove, boots and the quiver for the V1 costume?

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

D'oh!! I ordered the one I listed already :(
But Thanks for the heads up anyway :)

Hawkeye's knife which is seen very briefly before getting kicked out of his hand by Black Widow. The dagger's were custom made by Jerry Busse for Marvel.
HawkeyeDageerwithBullseyePattern2.jpg

Long dagger too!
HawkeyeDaggerhandshaped2.jpg

Good eye, topherhunter!

Hawkeye's knife which is seen very briefly before getting kicked out of his hand by Black Widow. The dagger's were custom made by Jerry Busse for Marvel.

I could have sworn the knife in the fight with Black Widow was a push or punch dagger. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Looks like the Neet N-3V black?
Hey guys,
Here's my 2 cents on the guard-it looks like a fairly standard arm guard, leather with an elastic/velcro strap, at least in this photo. Don't remember the brand, but when I started archery a decade ago, this is what they sold me on the first day.
But man, I want Hawkeye's custom stuff, fer sher!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back