Question on WED clay from Monster Makers

merkymerx

Hi everyone! Because there seems to be no WED clay available here in the Philippines, I'll be buying a lot when I make my trip to the US and have it shipped back here via door to door.

I'm a real noob at this so I'm not familiar with the materials. >_<

Since the clay will be put in the box for shipping, I'd like to know how big a block of 50lbs of WED clay is. Here's the link to the product:

EM-217 (WED) Clay - Clay Mediums - SCULPTING & MOLDING - The Monster Makers

There's no weight limit to the shipping box btw. If 200lbs can fit in the box then that's fine haha!

It's smaller than you'd think. Somewhere between 10 to 12" high, and about 7x7 on the sides.

Hi everyone! Because there seems to be no WED clay available here in the Philippines, I'll be buying a lot when I make my trip to the US and have it shipped back here via door to door.

I'm a real noob at this so I'm not familiar with the materials. >_<

Since the clay will be put in the box for shipping, I'd like to know how big a block of 50lbs of WED clay is. Here's the link to the product:

EM-217 (WED) Clay - Clay Mediums - SCULPTING & MOLDING - The Monster Makers

There's no weight limit to the shipping box btw. If 200lbs can fit in the box then that's fine haha!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back