HSS Terminator 2 T-1000 frozen cop project progress pics

Update

Have the body position more to my liking. The Knees are farther apart and the shoulders have been repositioned. The broken off arm has a temporary silver piece just for reference. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.
3vcwo.jpg

I'm in the same boat...LOL... currently 3 terminators occupying my living room.. lol

Thank you all. I'll be casting the head in the next couple of weeks.
I've planned on doing 4 versions of the T-1000. This one...the donut head, the splash head and the bullet head. Full body posed exactly like the film. My wife is going to kill me with all of these Terminator figures all over the house.

Update,

I pulled the first smooth-cast blank out of the mold yesterday and it's beautiful. I'll post some pics of it later in the day.

Cool project. Is that the Joe Friday Dragnet badge?

Probably. Since the US government has made it so hard to purchase a badge I had to use what I could find. I molded it and the lettering is now gone. I'll be adding police officer instead of sergeant and the correct number.

Think?

Well then, good-bye, not interested anymore.

?????
Richard I hope you aren't serious there. Do you always demand recipes from other artists?

Just to clerify what I'm using.
I found a product in a hobby shop called snow effects.

They used chopped up tinsel on screen to give it the twinkle. But in person it looks like....tinsel...I had to find other ways of achieving the same effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
MORE PROGRESS ON THE T-1000!!!
Oh and if anyone wants to know how I do the freeze effect, feel free to PM me and I'll give it to you.
IMG_5349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back