beggin for screencaps - smallville season 3 blood sample box

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i may have a line on getting this made, and my friggin dvd player in my pc is on the fritz again. if someone can snap some shots from the opener when clark busts into the safe, and the second episode where he gives the box to his dad, id appreciate it.

thanks a billion guys
chris

If nobody beats me to it I'll do it tomorrow or Saturday. Saturday might be my first free couple of hours.

<div class='quotetop'>(hydin @ Oct 19 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1341250[/snapback]</div>
i may have a line on getting this made, and my friggin dvd player in my pc is on the fritz again. if someone can snap some shots from the opener when clark busts into the safe, and the second episode where he gives the box to his dad, id appreciate it.

thanks a billion guys
chris
[/b]

I appreciate it :)

I have a friend (and my brother too) who managed to hide some metalworking skill from me. There is a chance they can make the box, and if they can it would go great with my collection.

So naturally, my dvd drive had to pick today to only "burn" and not read a damned thing. :unsure

Thanks
Chris

Who's your little buddy?

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

box5.jpg

box6.jpg

Steve

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back