Princess Bride Goblets - opinions about details?

Found another example, Unfortunitly its of another sale from over a year ago. Uploading the pictures for posterity.

I'm afraid my talents don't lie in the 3d modeling area. If I could find someone that would do it on commission I would be interested in talking. Everything else I think I can handle. The end goal would be to have a model created, then a mold, and finally a pewter version cast. Other then that I am just going to keep watching ebay and hoping.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/medieval-pewter-goblet-535301248

1_a81727b943923343be5950da72e5a57b (3).jpg1_a81727b943923343be5950da72e5a57b (2).jpg1_a81727b943923343be5950da72e5a57b (1).jpg1_a81727b943923343be5950da72e5a57b.jpg

Just curious if there has been any updates on this at all or if anyone figured out where to get these or make these or found anything like is close looking that can be purchased anywhere?..

That's looking fantastic! Can't wait to see it printed/cast. Any chance of you sharing for 3d file? ;)
Best of luck on the build!

Judging from the can of spray on primer in the background I am guessing this is the 3d printed version with a coat of primer to smooth it out in prep for making a mold to cast the pewter one in.

This isn't an interest thread. I'm not saying I am or am not going to make them for others. I'm just making them and we'll see what happens

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

the base on mine is too small by nearly 1/2", and the 3 small circles under the cup are the wrong shape. I'm tweaking that now, as well adding a post and socket internally inside the stem so I can use that structure to line up top and bottom halves. I've got it split into two for easier printability without the need for supports.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back