Jp amazing spiderman costume replica

dude, you need to work on a better watermark :D if you put in these high res pics, anyone can just take that pattern, and simply remove the watermark. either put in smaller pics, or use a watermark alloverit, so it would be a pain in the ass to remove :)

dude, you need to work on a better watermark :D if you put in these high res pics, anyone can just take that pattern, and simply remove the watermark. either put in smaller pics, or use a watermark alloverit, so it would be a pain in the ass to remove :)

haha ok thanks man, but there s no problem, it s only a project, there re lot of mistake in the pattern :) but yes I ll post images with less resolution ;) but those are okay like these, I ve problems with the red pattern

and here the front and back part, I didn t use a pattern, I did everything starting from ZERO like a real peter parker without cash could do ;) :love

another front spider pics and a gloves pics, I did everything separated: above part, gloves, shoes, pants and mask so it s more comfortable to wear and I can go to the WC without put off the entire costume XD

it was hard to create all of this because is my first costume and i m not a pro like many of you, but I love spiderman and I love the new amazing costume :) hope you like the pics!!

Dude, it's awesome. I really like the whole "home-made peter parker" look. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product :) Keep at it!

thanks a lot! yes I ve used puff paint and I made the honeycomb by hand for the entire costume! it s a lot of work but it s the only way if you want a look similiar to the movie ;)

some updates very soon

Hey Johnny, I'm assuming that's you in the pic holding the frames, looks like you've been doing some gym work to prepare for the ASM suit, you should post in El Fett's Spidey fitness thread, you definitely got the look! Sweet costume by the way.

hi dude, thanks a lot! yeah I practice martial arts, swim and parkour a lot for simulate the spiderman moves ;) jumps, back flip and other cool stuff, I did 1 year of gym too, I usually go to the gym 3 times at week ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back