Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead)

If you want something in the meantime, the spec ops sheaths fit them quite well. The ones without the pouch are quite cheap.

great work here from everyone, attention to detail is amazing.

does anyone have a pattern for the poncho? or is it an existing piece? i live in the UK and things are alot harder to get hold of over here!
i'm halfway through my Daryl costume so i'll post some progress when i take some photos :)

I'm sure Feezle can help you with that. There are quite a few threads about the poncho on the forum, I think they wee even selling them in The Junkyard.

We got screwed on Daryl this episode, they'd better double down next ep.

ahh if found a pretty good reference picture through a thread which was a seller on etsy. i think im going to make my own :)

il_570xN.519779270_ocvy.jpg

I'm sure Feezle can help you with that. There are quite a few threads about the poncho on the forum, I think they wee even selling them in The Junkyard.

We got screwed on Daryl this episode, they'd better double down next ep.

Is there a link for the junkyard post?Didn't found it.

I still have one blanket but it is so comfortable I have been reluctant to cut it. The ones that were on etsy (might still be) are innacurately constucted.

Last edited:
i want the blanket so bad....but its out of stock and i cant afford the price + the shipping to the UK....i knew i'd have to make it by hand... :/

also (sorry for spamming with questions!) but does anyone have an ID on the pants? someone said they were Dickies but they look more like jeans to me..

its awesome, im really glad they made it look like Reedus so well! i want it...* grabby hands*

ALSO. im confused about his leather jacket thing...its like a trucker jacket with leather sleeves on right? or am i wrong..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back