Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead)

This is how it is done folks!

562627_10200992209946580_8523741_n.jpg

They didn't, he picked it out. I told him I was pissed at him because I can't afford it.

It was at HorrorHound Weekend.

Awesome. It is a sweet bow. I've got one on a rack by my desk. The camo is so different from most others. Really stands out. Only thing that bugs me is the cheekrest.

I know that his boots are suppose to be Red Wings and they have the white/cream colored soles with the w shapped pattern sole..but is there a good shot of his boots?

Red Wing Heritage Classic 6" Round Toe Work Boot Tan Brown Leather 9111 | eBay

seems to match up..but I'm now debating if he didn have moc toe....:wacko

His are the moc toe. Model 877. There are a bunch of good shots out there. I don't have any with me at the moment. Him laying on the ground with 'Force Ghost' Merle over him is one. He also has posted some shots of them on Twitter a while back.

sorry to say this but i think you might have the wrong knife handle. its one of the black g10s or paper handles that busse offers (i dont know which one).
you can see it if you pause right before daryl throws it in s3 ep13. and they wouldnt have changed it suddenly because of the continuity issues it would cause.

Last edited:
No. It is black and tan G10. 100% sure. The one he threw was a rubber stunt copy. His stunt copies have different colored handles. The hero is black and tan.

Well, I identified Daryl's riding gloves. You didn't know he had riding gloves? Don't feel bad. They had about 2 seconds of screen time in the finale. Of course in true Daryl fashion, they are discontinued. I was lucky enough to find someone with 4 pairs left...all Large. I'm keeping at least one pair and another pair is spoken for. Once I get them and all is well, I'll be throwing the other pair or two in the Junkyard. They may never see anymore screen time but I wanted to grab them in case they become a featured part of his costume. Will also be nice for cold weather costuming.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back