The screen used red stapler from Office Space

Jaintly

Sorry about the bad camera phone quality of this photo, but my friend is good buddies with Mike Judge and he sent me this photo last night from Mike's house. It's the clapper and screen used burnt Swingline red stapler from Office Space. I haven't seen a photo of the prop outside of the movie, so I thought I share this one, low quality though it is. I've cropped out my friend's face to protect his anonymity.

d4ca5d1a.jpg

He probably had to wash them after holding it. He also sent me a photo of him holding Mike Judge's Emmy. Yeah, it's good to have friends like that!

Ha! I would be in there sneaking all kinds of photos; me using Mike Judges toilet, me raiding his fridge, farting in his sneakers and so forth. You know, Kodak moments.

Does he live in Texas?

See, this is why I couldn't have a friend like Mike Judge. I would NEVER leave him along or stop bugging him with questions, and asking to see stuff.

Ok, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and send that stapler to me.
And if it is not to much trouble send the Slapper also, Ok?
Good....Lol

Loved office space...........

Sorry for the necropost guys.. I didn't see much sense in creating a new thread for a single question. :p

Does anybody by any chance know if the stapler had the 'Swingline' logo on both sides, or is it only on the right side??
They never show the left side in the film as far as I've seen and the photo in the 1st post is the only one outside of the film that I've seen, like Jaintly said as well.

Plus, I figured I would re-post the photo from the 1st post while I'm at it, since the link is dead. (Thanks PhotoBucket)..:rolleyes

tRD3kq5E_o.jpg

-Carson

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back