TMNT Casey Jones mask/costume

AZspidey

So last week i was bored and decided I want to work on a project of my own. I had a very talented 3D modeler model out Casey Jones's mask from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. From there I made it into a pep file and was off. Here are some pictures of it and the rest can be found on my website at Todd Cook Designs Im thinking about making a mold if anyone is interested in possible copies.

Casey_Jones_Maskresize.jpg

pep.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

-Todd

Last edited:
Re: TMNT Casey Jones mask: Pep to Completion

Looks awesome.

Every time I see that mask I'm instantly flashed back to 1990 for a second.

I'd be really interested how much would you ask for a molded piece? :D

pm me about this ok :D

Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments. Im still hard at work trying to make this as perfect as I can. I cut the holes for the straps and cleaned up some of the features a little more today. Im hoping I can mold it on monday.
IMG_1295.jpg

-Todd

I'd be potentially interested. That's a costume I'd like to do someday and your mask looks pretty nice.

Well you just showed me up. I sculpted these about a month ago and just cast them about a week ago. I like the design but the lines on yours are so clean they just don't compete. Nice job.

_MG_0320 by zlindee, on Flickr

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back