TMNT Casey Jones mask/costume

Re: TMNT Casey Jones mask: Pep to Completion

First casting complete with straps.

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Re: TMNT Casey Jones mask: Pep to Completion

Got this at Goodwill yesterday for $5. The sleeves have been cut off already and I am in the process of sun bleaching it. Its like 112 degrees out here in AZ, I dont think it will take that long, lol
IMG_0011.jpg

Not sure about that, because some of the pics I have definitely has blue in it. I think it was just faded and they made it look oily and dirty. Either way Im sure I can make it look like it and for $5 I couldnt pass it up.

Hey AZspidey, I made an account here just to ask if you were going to be making multiple replicas of the Casey Jones Mask. I'm a real big turtles fan and I always wanted that mask and looked everywhere for one but they were either cheaply made or just misshapen.From your pictures they look really great. I would really love to buy one, well if it wasn't expensive lol.

FlamingBurrito, one can be found here.

Like AZspidey said, you will need to do some work like he did to get it the way you want, but this is an excellent starting point.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back