32" Falcon WIP *update - Docking Corridors Started* 17/03

Re: 32" Falcon WIP *update - Top Skins Done* 05/03

Thats very kind thank you, however I think it looks like a right mess! Fun though :thumbsup

Re: 32" Falcon WIP *update - Top Skins Done* 05/03

UPDATE

I have spent a little bit of time the last day or 2 getting the docking corridors started, here they are as of now, quite pleased with the result, they sit quite flush to the hull :thumbsup

DSCF0790_zps897cb607.jpg

Re: 32" Falcon WIP *update - Docking Corridors Started* 15/03

UPDATE

Just a small one here, started mocking up the jaw box at the front, completely misjudged the curvature on the first go and this second one isn't much better however we live and learn :thumbsup

DSCF0792_zps3ff2dccc.jpg

Re: 32" Falcon WIP *update - Docking Corridors Started* 15/03

I created a template for the curvature. Not sure if it works yet as I haven't had the chance to build anything. PM me if you want to try it.

Dave

Forgot to add that I picked up this very nice cockpit from a seller on Shapeways, my first printed part for this build, I will most likely add a few more.

15232324_10154726848717387_7126769864997219598_n.jpg

Looking sweet buddy have you got anymore resent images? Mines a shelf queen at the mo trying to learn airbrushing before I build more, more than likely I'll watch rogue one and jump straight back on it!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back