What is your 'grail' and do you own it?

The Bttf DELOREAN...and yes I own the car, and about 80% of the conversion parts nothing bolted on yet, car needs a water pump...then it begins.

But I would also love to get an Ironman or War Machine costume.

mike

I was very fortunate to find this one, but I think the plate's as far as I'll go with modifying it!
What's your VIN number, out of curiosity?

syFlP.jpg

I have a few 'Grails' on my list.

My unreachable one is one of these:

RobotFamily.jpg

My others are, a first season LIS robot model. I own it.

SANY4301.jpg

And,
A perfect Viper model.
A great Enterprise Refit that's fairly large & looks screen accurate to STIII/VI.

Workin' on the last two now.:)

Grail?…A Red and White 1958 Plymouth Fury, all decked out in Christine style with blacked out windows and Buddy Holly on the radio……One day….

Mine are the Tri-Barrel and Pulsar Blaster from Men in Black. I own both so yes but they're not the screen-used ones so no also lol

HIC... not for lack of availability, more like lack of money/space/time. One day!

I'm also thinking once I get a stable job, and money, and a driveway to either start up a JP Jeep, or maybe a Greased Lighnting, if I can get a hold of a '47 Dodge Deluxe.

Also... QMX Serenity. Swoon.

A Firefly Mal 47a. I dont own one but I FINALLY got a Sidkit Mal!

I'm always on search for a Delorean and will pick one up that I find reasonable.

Mine was my all real parts OWK ANH saber. I had to sell it after my divorce. Now I'm trying to build another one, but I don't think I'll ever track down another Derwent Interconnector.
Oh well. It's probably for the best. It was always kinda hard to justify owning a single part that cost 2k.
Dan

This. Soon the only part I will have left is the Interconnector.

I was very fortunate to find this one, but I think the plate's as far as I'll go with modifying it!
What's your VIN number, out of curiosity?

syFlP.jpg

Vin2723 here...81 auto w/black int...I know not accurate for converting, but it's mine:)

mike

A screen used Cylon Centurion, Raider & Viper from BSG 1978.

A studio scale replica of the Galactica.

(would love to own all these some day)

Last edited:
my grail car would be a replica of the turbo interceptor from Wraith not much chance apart from ground up fabrication

This is a tricky question because now that I have my grails - my Back to the Future Hoverboard, Future Jacket and Nike Mags - my NEW grail is the DeLorean (not necessarily converted) but that one looks like a far off dream at this point.

1-1 statue/costumes = Boba fett , vader , endoskeleton, predator ,batman returns ,robocop , stalllones judge dredd ,and all i own is a fph fett bucket

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back