Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Products by UD Replicas. One More Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation -Snake Eyes Q3 shipping now!

David, do you have any kind of current update regarding the Snake Eyes helmet from Gentle Giant? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been waiting to hear something! Any kind of an update would be MUCH APPRECIATED!:cool

I been patiently waiting for word on the Cobra Commander helmet as well.

Have you guys ever considered Kamen Rider suits?

So sad it looks like the license / line is dead :(
I for one just hope someone here will now do what could not be done, and let's us own something like all the lucky ones with snake eyes helmets.

Is there a link somewhere to the final word that the Hasbro license is dead? Everything seems that way as UDRs' website has all GI Joe stuff, and MLP for that matter removed.

Is there a link somewhere to the final word that the Hasbro license is dead? Everything seems that way as UDRs' website has all GI Joe stuff, and MLP for that matter removed.

I haven't seen anything posted even on UD's Facebook page, but I think you're probably right about them losing the license. It'd be nice if David would chime in and let everyone know either way. It's too bad, as I was looking forward to getting the Snake Eyes helmet to go along with my UD SE suit.:(

Screenshot_2015-05-17-09-57-03-1.png

Glad to have confirmation, yet what a very sad day :(

I know this thread has been around for awhile, & now that UD has lost the license for this we probably won't see many more post on this, but I just finished my Snake Eyes from Retaliation after over a year of working on it on & off. Just thought you guys would like seeing a few pics! Enjoy!:cool

nice who did the the helmet? and the back rigging?

The helmet is by MaulFett here on the RPF. The rigging is pretty much all custom, sewn by my seamstress. We have actually reworked a couple of things since these photos were taken, & made it even more accurate. I am very pleased with how it all turned out. The sword is the limited edition from United Cutlery with a modified outer sheath with appropriate patterning, all custom made by my seamstress. Glad you like it!:cool

Ok, which one of you guys was this?

Looking good, by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone looking to sell their UD snake eyes? or have any leads where I can get one, let me know, thanks

It's with great pleasure that we announce the return of our Officially Licensed G.I JOE Product Line.
Over the next few weeks we'll be working diligently to bring all previous products released back to the website...and quite possibly with some new ones too!
Did you originally miss out on the Cobra Commander Leather Trench Coat? How about Snake Eyes....or were you hoping to see our Stormshadow Leather Replica come to life?
They're ALL returning to www.UDreplicas.com...and with a few NEW surprises to come!
Yo JOE!
....or
Cobra-la-la-la!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back