Terminator Summer Glau Bust

Pete, that looks amazing! The only thing I might change is how low she is as it looks like she is standing on the 'spine' rather than hanging. Fabulous work.

Thanks Alan! Yeah she could do with being a little higher.

Fantastic job man I'd love to get on these depending on the price...
J

Thanks jhagga2006! I am going to produce two versions of this kit, i should have some more pics up soon, and then something in the junkyard.

you have done yourself proud my friend well done!

Thanks Rob!

i can see some nice LEDs built into base top and bottom to give it a real nice light up effect cant wait to get one :) Awesomeness lol

That would look great, like spotlights! I'd like to put some fibre optics in her eyes so they could glow red.

This is Awesome!! excellent work!!!

Love the overall display (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Thanks Leigh!

Crazy Awesome!

Thanks ACJay!

Aren't you going to paint her or at least the base/stand a bit? it seems so bare and flat now?
That's not to say the sculpting and modeling work is not excellent, but I just feel you're not completely there yet.

Or I am stupid and you want to do the casting first :p

Aren't you going to paint her or at least the base/stand a bit? it seems so bare and flat now?
That's not to say the sculpting and modeling work is not excellent, but I just feel you're not completely there yet.

Or I am stupid and you want to do the casting first :p

Hi Xoliul glad you like her. This is the moulded and cast kit, the grey on her is just primer. I'll definately be painting her, just haven't had chance yet, i'll get there though, i'm thinking Alclad chrome for the metal parts with some steel mixed in.

Just amazing ...wow :)

Thanks oysteinhole! :thumbsup

Absolutely awesome.

Yes over the flu thank you, but my guess is this flu was government engineered, because I can't recall a flu that has lasted this long before, come back around where people get it several times overs and its leading to a lot of deaths,...... so its thinning the populous

but thats a serious subject and this is an amazing build so I'd rather focus on that!!

can't wait to see the paint up!

Absolutely awesome.

Yes over the flu thank you, but my guess is this flu was government engineered, because I can't recall a flu that has lasted this long before, come back around where people get it several times overs and its leading to a lot of deaths,...... so its thinning the populous

but thats a serious subject and this is an amazing build so I'd rather focus on that!!

can't wait to see the paint up!

Wow! Glad you're over it BATS!!:thumbsup Which government are we taling about? The UK one is covertly trying to get us to eat geneticaly modified horses! :eekWhen will they learn??? :facepalm

I Should have this one painted soon!

Here is a few more pictures of this kit. I have made it into two versions.

Version A Is the full version with top and bottom skin generation machine parts.

Version B is basically just the lower part of the skin generation machine, with the bust supported from beneath with a metal rod.

I've included a picture with it next to a coke for size reference

Details of purchasing the kits are in the junkyard.

Thanks for looking.

Pete

Version A Kit

DSC06253_zps8178ca83.jpg
DSC06391_zps1b9f1e7f.jpg

DSC06377_zpsf36a538a.jpg
DSC06301_zpsfa27b341.jpg

DSC06355_zps8cad01ba.jpg
DSC06417_zps461ee9a3.jpg

DSC06288_zps4bf83a52.jpg

And Version B Kit
SummerVersionB1_zpsef16f0dd.jpg
SummerVBSizeRef_zpsc2377d6c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done, mutronics! We gave your project some love over on the RPF Facebook page.

Oh nice one! That looks really great on there.! Thanks for that!!:thumbsup

Wow...seeing now with the coke can really blows my mind. Thought it was bigger when you were building it.

It is strange when you finally see the scale of a build youv'e been watching and its different to what you expect! But glad you like her!!

Pete

summer.jpg
Excuse the crappy paint job but heres the one i got finished i made a mistake with the cables so she faces the wrong way but it works out ok as i have some solar lights that come on and shine onto her face at night :)
I havent painted a female for around 10 years so very rusty plus my hands shake now lol.
A beautiful kit the photo doesnt do it justice at all well done!

I think you did a good job painting her... If you WANT me to be critical, she does look like she got a spray tan; but on the other hand: she isn't animated yet and the tissue isn't circulating blood-flow appropriately yet, right?!? ;) (I couldn't do better) <----- jealous, BTW. I couldn't afford one, but I wanted one. It is an awesome piece.

I think you did a good job painting her... If you WANT me to be critical, she does look like she got a spray tan; but on the other hand: she isn't animated yet and the tissue isn't circulating blood-flow appropriately yet, right?!? ;) (I couldn't do better) <----- jealous, BTW. I couldn't afford one, but I wanted one. It is an awesome piece.

Yes i went for the bathing beauty look :) It was also much more subtle than that before i sprayed a clear coat over it :) The kit goes together so well the spine section is the most time consuming part but it looks great very pleased always liked the image of this.
By the way pete how did you get the tiny PH on the head?

Last edited:
This looks great Rob! And its the first one i've seen painted!

I do think it lends itself to be painted or built in an almost endless variety of ways.

I found a small set of letters for the PH that i just pushed into the sculpey before i cooked her, thought it looked a bit THX1138'y by her ear.

Very cool Rob, but do you have any more pics!!

Pete

Here you go Pete i took her outside to get some better lighting i am sure someone else will do a much better job of her but for me its fine she looks good on the shelf :) she even lights up at night lol

011.JPG012.JPG013.JPG015.JPG017.JPG018.JPG019.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

i think i made her eyes a bit too wide looking :)

Here you go Pete i took her outside to get some better lighting i am sure someone else will do a much better job of her but for me its fine she looks good on the shelf :) she even lights up at night lol

View attachment 205234View attachment 205235View attachment 205236View attachment 205237View attachment 205238View attachment 205241View attachment 205242

- - - Updated - - -

i think i made her eyes a bit too wide looking :)

Wow! This looks great! I think the eyes look fantastic too! Definitely not to wide looking, . Was this done with an airbrush?

no i used pastels which is why it became a little bit darker when i over sprayed with matt :( but its good enough for me be interesting to see what other folks do.
Thanks for the figure!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back