Iron Man Mark III pepakura full armor

ziffa27

Hey all,
I am going to start working on a new Iron Man costum with the pepakura method and i was wondering if anyone have an (Iron Man Mark III pepakura full armor) or know someone how have it please?

PS. when i say full armor i mean not all the pics in different files but all the parts in one file or it can be just the left or right part

Regards,
Ziffa27

Hey all,
I am going to start working on a new Iron Man costum with the pepakura method and i was wondering if anyone have an (Iron Man Mark III pepakura full armor) or know someone how have it please?

PS. when i say full armor i mean not all the pics in different files but all the parts in one file or it can be just the left or right part

Regards,
Ziffa27

If you search the forum threads you can find a full zip Mark 3 pep suit. There are a lot of new and old builds here, i advise you that is better to do a research before you begin the work because there are a lot of considerations you have to understand like scale and materials you may have. Look the foam builds too, its very udeful.
GL!

If you search the forum threads you can find a full zip Mark 3 pep suit. There are a lot of new and old builds here, i advise you that is better to do a research before you begin the work because there are a lot of considerations you have to understand like scale and materials you may have. Look the foam builds too, its very udeful.
GL!

Hey TAZNITBR,
Thanks a lot for your reply and advice.
I did a search but i didn't find one how i want it.
When i said a full armor is something like the image below with all the pieces together in one file but a mark 3.

pepimfrontxu9.png

Hey TAZNITBR,
Thanks a lot for your reply and advice.
I did a search but i didn't find one how i want it.
When i said a full armor is something like the image below with all the pieces together in one file but a mark 3.

pepimfrontxu9.png
I understood bro, i do not know if it really exists because i didn´t find for myself too. As matter of the fact there is a tutorial in youtube that shows an easy way to scale all the armor with the full IM set. It would be great to simplify the process.

I understood bro, i do not know if it really exists because i didn´t find for myself too. As matter of the fact there is a tutorial in youtube that shows an easy way to scale all the armor with the full IM set. It would be great to simplify the process.

Hey mate, thanks again for the reply.
Can you give me the link for the youtube video all help to scale the suite is welcome.

Here is a link to Dancin_fools Mark III pep files, the BEST Mark III pep files out there IMO, same ones that I have used. There is a link to download all the files as a zip
http://www.therpf.com/f24/dancinfools-iron-man-mark-iii-pep-files-101543/

Opps I did not see the link was already posted to the files

Thanks Surreal Studios for the link but i am trynig to find it with all the pieces in 1 set or in 1 file like the image above.
I will try to ask Dancin_fools maybe he have or know.
I will update the post if i found it.

Thanks to all

There's no such thing as a massive one armor file for multiple reasons:

1. All pieces are exported to be easily unfolded .. once unfolded (or not), you can always reimport a pdo file inside the current pdo ans so on and so forth, but that would mean a HUGE file with all parts inside .. quite desastrous if you ask me!

DF already had a full arm which is big enough if you ask me but super useful for scaling purposes, which I'm guessing was his intention.

2. There's so many other files out there, like Zabana's excellent foot and glove files, that you need to know about them before begining to pep .. KNOW what's out there and learn the diff, you'll save a lot of time.

Personnaly, I think the best combination for MK3 is

- Whole armor (DancingFools)
- Foot and Glove (Zabana)
- Calf (Mine) (well .. I'm a little biased here)

:D

1. All pieces are exported to be easily unfolded .. once unfolded (or not), you can always reimport a pdo file inside the current pdo ans so on and so forth, but that would mean a HUGE file with all parts inside .. quite desastrous if you ask me!

DF already had a full arm which is big enough if you ask me but super useful for scaling purposes, which I'm guessing was his intention.

2. There's so many other files out there, like Zabana's excellent foot and glove files, that you need to know about them before begining to pep .. KNOW what's out there and learn the diff, you'll save a lot of time.

Your calf? Better than DF's? I want to see this! :)

Hi Bigturc,
Thanks for your replay.

1. I know it will be huge but i would like to use it for scaling
Do you know a link for DF full arm?

2. Yes i did some research to find the best pep for me
I think you are right i like (DancingFools) & (Zabana) but i need to checkout your ;P do you have a link?

Basically i need the full armor because i think it is good for scaling

Scaling doesn't work that way unless your body is in exact proportion to the 3d model. You need to scale the pieces separately, the way they were intended, in order for everything to fit you properly.

Scaling doesn't work that way unless your body is in exact proportion to the 3d model. You need to scale the pieces separately, the way they were intended, in order for everything to fit you properly.

Hey Gossett,

I know it is not to work this way but if i have all the piece i can have an approximately size of the hole body for example it will be 0.9230 and than i can fine tune each piece separately +/- depending on my size.

Bamboodia and ziffa,
you can check my files here for my bolt and calf (working on the thigh as we speak)
Bigturc's Ironman Mark3 PEPAKURA files

.. BUT Zabana just release his thigh and calf and they're equally good!! So depending on his knee fit on my calf, I might go for his thigh:
http://www.therpf.com/f24/zabana-s-iron-man-wip-boots-finished-76175/index9.html#post2210104

Thanks a lot for the link i will download both files and see which suit me best.
Also good luck with the thigh ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back