Terminator bio helmet

YES IT IS ... and it's going to look great in my office :love

Jose ~ Did you ever paint one up like the T600 all rusty? I still think all shiny and chrome looks awesome but I'd love to see what it would look like weathered and rusty.

I have to do another one for a trade then ill paint one for me with the t600 paint scheme, ill update this thread as i do

Shine like a diamond!!!!

936d5f993a179a871ab719d6f3a578c7_zps9e64730a.jpg

f9e7a428f86057ccc938aa80dbf264b4_zps90a75bf4.jpg

c28625e6f5964a75eeea9f49f5fd5f66_zps81fda6a6.jpg

05e6d2b24a0a15fee2fa997124501d29_zps73d2e473.jpg

Just the lens left and mesh

Very cool piece!

Chris

Thank you
This has been shipped to california :)
I didnt posted pics of the finished piece because it looks the same as earlier except that it had red lens and mesh
But im currently working in another, ill update very soon
Thanks all for your input ;)

very cool, did you clear coat it to protect the paint?? from what little i know about alcad II , the more clear coat layers the shiner it looks....

First I need to say. you should burn in hell for selling your soul to have skills like that. JK. you do awesome work. my passion exceeds my skills by so many levels. and for the chrome have you looked at something like this. High Tech Chrome Paint - YouTube
this is a commercial system, but they make consumer kits you can do and the finish is quite durable.

very cool, did you clear coat it to protect the paint?? from what little i know about alcad II , the more clear coat layers the shiner it looks....

Clear coat will get rid of the mirror effect, future floor wax works good for little parts but for a large part i dont know
I used enamel black as base so the alclad has a nice bond with it
Thanks

First I need to say. you should burn in hell for selling your soul to have skills like that. JK. you do awesome work. my passion exceeds my skills by so many levels. and for the chrome have you looked at something like this. High Tech Chrome Paint - YouTube
this is a commercial system, but they make consumer kits you can do and the finish is quite durable.

I saw it
But i have just one bio left and i dont plan to cast more
But thanks
Its time for me to move to my next project ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back