Terminator bio helmet

OMG. I love it .......I feel that if at all possible.....if you feel like it .....me and Oneye could use one .....I need one for my collection.......Oh WOW , fantastic work indeed...

I wouldn't chrome it, probably paint it with a flat black and dull aluminum dry brush over the top of that.

What are the plans for the eye lens? The tri-lasers will be lighted? What color? Besides the tri-laser, will any other section be lit?

I wouldn't chrome it, probably paint it with a flat black and dull aluminum dry brush over the top of that.

What are the plans for the eye lens? The tri-lasers will be lighted? What color? Besides the tri-laser, will any other section be lit?

Seat back, wait and see :)

Seat back, wait and see :)

Wait?

2ciijcy.gif

2442d310a1d4819689532f8402ed6bdd.jpg

It has tiny bubbles, and air pockets all over it, but again this was my first brush on mold, so im not used to it, im very happy with it, but i dont know if ill be offering them, theres too many bubbles for my taste

You really did an incredible job on this Jose! Taking my drawing and bringing it to life...that's just too freakin cool! I can't wait to get one and be able to hold a drawing in 3D...

Made007 , whether it has bubbles or not ,your work is phenominal....no worries...... if anyone notices your work, because you have everyones attention....you have a gift my friend , my hats off to you sir...Guy

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back