Terminator bio helmet

I upgraded it heres some new pics of the greebles and bits made by me, i used styrene plastic and some bolts an metal parts from an old hardrive, enjoy

1b4fe7fc.jpg

40d58231.jpg

f368fec6.jpg

ab3460ce.jpg

deae7eee.jpg

1680e81c.jpg

Heres the long awaited update, sorry it took me so long :)
b9163c29.jpg

3846b578.jpg

0d8529a6.jpg

eac3db60.jpg

a512d981.jpg

Its almost there, need to rework the crown again, get symetry right on the right side and keep adding details on the dome

i just noticed on the first pic the squares on the dome needs some adjustment too

Now that's what I call an update! ... and well worth the wait. This is by far my favorite bio helmet ... and would look perfect in my office :love Great Job!

Thanks, its been awhile since last update but ive been working hard to finish my cosplay, and i started a predator head too, so i took some time to finish this so i can continue with my other projects, its near completion just 2 or 3 things that need to be fixed so i can start smoothing, thanks for the feedback

Oh man ,thats just plain fantastic, I want one....crying.......I love it....I want one......crying some more.......Oh breathtaking , absolutely breathtaking......

Holy sh!! that is one amazing Bio. Mad skillz!

Thanks, and thanks death grin, glad to see people that recognize my work :)

Yes thats my first bio and my first sculpt, took me 5 months to get it done , from nothing to a finished one, i made the entire armature too and the base

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back