Battlestar Galactica, the new show

Jawafive

Sr Member
I've been drooling over Mr. Predicta's helmets for a while now and was wondering what else was available. Looking at maybe picking up a few things so any help is appreciated. I would really love to see any costumes(especially the pilot gear) and the guns.

-Matt

They've had some interesting hardware this season in terms of computers, in the underground.

Is there anything we've seen this season that we haven't in the past 2?

:confused

You can also pick up the "Bridge Phone" and "Wall Phone" easily too. There are a few found items on the pilots flight suit as well.

I bought the die-cast ships at Walmart, and got the pin/dogtags from some guy at A.S.A.P.

100_1635.JPG

<div class='quotetop'>(The Batman @ Oct 16 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]1338988[/snapback]</div>
Do we know anything at all about the flightsuits? What material they're made from?
[/b]

There are quite a few threads for the various BSG costumes, including the flightsuits, over at A.S.A.P.

Matt, here's my BG 05 collection---the COP pistols are also used in BLADE RUNNER and THE MATRIX RELOADED, so they have double duty.... :D

Ballots and bank notes by jkolton, offered up as free paper props here at the RPF--thanks.

Guns on the right by Matsuo--unfinished miniseries version and a COP (Matsuo build up). The guns on the left are a season 1 rotocast, and a solid resin COP.

Patches & lighters from eBay, and the "pilot's survival tool" came with a cheap flashlight I bought at Target. :lol

Jeesh...I really need to finish the blasters. :$

BGcollection.jpg

Thanks to Fried Mon Calamari for pic hosting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is at all interested in the flightsuit fabric, get over to ASAP now. There is another group order on to get the green fabric for the flight suit and the gold fabric for the back pannels.

Brian I hate you you're just rubbing all those cool props in my face. I'm going to pick up one of those season 1 blasters from DStines though, it looks AWESOME.

-Matt

SciFi Hero
Link to pix and info on the Pilots outfit.

And as mentioned there is a second run on the Green fabric and a first run on the Gold fabric.
I believe there will also be another run on the pouches.
Some of the ones we got in the first run turned out to be wrong. :rolleyes

FYI, if you plan on doing a pilot costume be prepared to shell out at least a grand.
The materials found are THE ACTUAL materials used by the studio.
The materials are $32 a yard(5 Grn + 2 Gld = $224) and the pouches are about $200.

D6

If you need the preflight check list let me know.
I have the text at least 98 to 100% correct for both the Viper and the Raptor.

I haven't updated the one on line yet.
still waiting to verify a few lines before that happens.

D6

My pleasure :D

The patches & lighters are easy to find on eBay--for the lighter, you want one that is has no texture or paint. My accurate one is nearly mint, quite a feat considering it's from the '40s.

<div class='quotetop'>(The Batman @ Oct 18 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]1340330[/snapback]</div>
Brian I hate you you're just rubbing all those cool props in my face. I'm going to pick up one of those season 1 blasters from DStines though, it looks AWESOME.

-Matt
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back