Some of my works... not movie related , though.

cristobal

Hello ,
I think this kind of things I do could fit in this section of therpf as they are made as props althought they are not movie related.
They are mainly Sculpey structures with aging process and textures.
Hope you´ll like it.

These are really good!! :thumbsup I love the little guy in the box, How do you do your ageing process if you dont mind me asking :)

thanks Maz!!!
I am making things like this almost every month or two ( these are time consuming) and I want to continue with it.

Agreed! Really nice work. I love the way you've presented your work. It feels very natural which lends an eerie feel. Did you make the boxes as well?

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

Thanks Dutchman and GrimmOmen!
Boxes are aged by me but not made. These are made of wood and could be aged with paint and inks to make them to look older.
But I am currently making some things for me with real antique items like vintage boxes and glass vials with corks and other items.These look very real but they are not finished yet. When I manage to finish them I´ll post here.
Best regards,
Eldodoalbino

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back