Shadowrun RPG crowdfunding

I remember that back when the SNES and the Genesis one came out having a PDA was a big deal and rare lol. i still wish we could get the sega cd version over here.

I remember that back when the SNES and the Genesis one came out having a PDA was a big deal and rare lol. i still wish we could get the sega cd version over here.

I remember being really hyped on the Vid Phones. I knew they were right out of Blade Runner and I was absolutely positive we would have Vid Phones in place of pay phones. Of course we don't need static Vid Phones now that computers and cell phones have vid phone functionality. We also have digital currency transfer at the touch of a debit card, which is what credsticks are able to do.

Anyway, I feel better now that my pledge has been collected by Harebrained and today was pay day and I just paid it off. Now to sit back and relax and wait for August.

There were several games in the 90s like that. Privateer II, for example, had "PDAs." Wow! A personal digital assistant?! So cool!!

Now we use iphones to fart around on sites like facebook and play Angry Birds, rather than keep track of our cargo manifests, or where the nearest smuggling job is.

I wish we could do a kickstarter so they could buy back the rights to Battletech and Shadowrun from microsoft for good, plus maybe remake the SNES and Genesis games. Be nice to get the rights to port the sega cd anime one over to something and release it digitally. Then again even konami is ignoring a gold mine by not releasing Policenauts and Snatcher on newer systems.

At least Hideo Kojima has given his blessing for another studio to do a Snatcher game. I've never been able to play it despite several attempts through emu, but I did watch a playthrough on youtube. Being inspired from Blade Runner and having dozens of Konami IP references was fantastic.

I had it on the sega cd and while it was censored it was a fun game even if it was basically a storybook with some shooting. Another good one is Rise of the Dragon, it's a cyberpunk game with a bladerunner feel. It's not an easy game either. I miss my sega cd, they're getting hard to find as the lasers were crap. Hideo's given his blessing for someone to remake Metal Gear and metal gear 2: solid snake, problem being fans won't be happy if David Hayter isn't snake given the stink over Keifer supposedly being the voice of Big boss in the new game. Though hayter's been posting some odd facebook stuff so Hideo could be trolling everyone and just had Keifer do that voice of big boss in Ground zeros, we know he does the voice of "ishmael" in MGS 5 as there's no hiding his voice so it'd be odd to have him voicing 2 characters at once.

Just received my digital rewards backer bundle for Shadowrun Hong Kong. Have an extra steam key for Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Dragonfall: Director's Cut to give away if anyone is interested.

If you don't mind me asking what level did you go with for HK? I ended up going with the fixer level this time and i just backed Bard's Tale 4. Still need a better PC lol. Luckily Wasteland 2 is coming to the ps4.

If you don't mind me asking what level did you go with for HK? I ended up going with the fixer level this time and i just backed Bard's Tale 4. Still need a better PC lol. Luckily Wasteland 2 is coming to the ps4.

For Hong Kong I went with The Fixer level.

They worked pretty fast this time since they had so many assets done from the last ones. I'm ready for the one after this. I went a bit nuts with kickstarter this year.

I'm actually hyped for the upgraded editor. Really want to get into making some UGC and they've been streamlining the editor with each installment in the series so I am hoping it will be something I can really get into, after I finish the campaign of course. May try and do another run of Returns and Dragonfall Director's Cut before release and if there's time maybe play through the SNES one again.

I still have to get all the endings on Dragon Fall, I've only gotten one. I need to get a better PC, i backed Wasteland 2 and it won't run on my current PC.

I've still only played through the SRR main campaign once, and played part of a UGC module that I'm still in the middle of. Guess I'll have some catching up to do.

I still have to get all the endings on Dragon Fall, I've only gotten one. I need to get a better PC, i backed Wasteland 2 and it won't run on my current PC.

If you have a PS4, the Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition is being released for that.

If you have a PS4, the Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition is being released for that.

Yeah I'm happy about that. I think backers might get that free but I'm not sure. That'll keep me busy for a while, actually I think a few of the games i've backed are getting PS4 releases.

Hong Kong steam keys and digital backer rewards now getting mailed out to backers. Just activated mine.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back