The first sculpture by my daughter #1

Katsu, maybe your daughter can get a job at Bandai? :thumbsup
As a first step, I mean...

:eekThank you very much. It may need a lot more than this but that kind of job is what she's dreaming of.

Katsu, please give your daughter my sincerest regards. As the saying goes....I may not know art but I know what I like and I like this very much. As others have said, she is truly deserving of the high praise the given here as she shows to have such a beautiful talent.

Thank you very much and she'll be happy that you like her work so much.
Your warm words really encourage her to go on.

Oh my god. So jealous! Congrats to your daughter. There is her future!!

Thank yo very much !!

So, Is she going to create a account and be a Forum lurking, prop building person like her daddy?
Its really nice. Scary... Scarynice?

Thank you very much.
I think maybe she should have her own account and post her further work.
I know she has at least ability to manage threads in English.
WOW!!! :eek Thats Amazing!!! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Thank you!!

that it fantastic. I cant wait to see her future works. amazing stuff.

She might know the importance of the second work.
New school year will be started in a few day so it may take a while but
she'll post something.
Best regards,

Your daughter did a great job. I can only hope that my stuff looks as good when I start sculpting.

Thank you very much for your kind comment !!

Katsuhiko Fujihira for Miki

I think you need to have a serious talk with your daughter. She's obviously been sculpting in secret for years without you knowing! :lol ;)
Seriously though, that's an incredible piece. You both should be proud! :)

This is an amazing sculpt! What a wonderfully talented daughter you have - you have every reason to be so proud! It is so nice to see a parent encouraging their child to 'do what they want to do' and to try with no fear of failing...clearly she has not failed here but excelled!

I encourage her to keep sculpting and being creative and we would love to see the results!

great work!

That is an impressive sculpt and good paint work too.
Her work made me smile.
Mobius

I think you need to have a serious talk with your daughter. She's obviously been sculpting in secret for years without you knowing! :lol ;)
Seriously though, that's an incredible piece. You both should be proud! :)

This is an amazing sculpt! What a wonderfully talented daughter you have - you have every reason to be so proud! It is so nice to see a parent encouraging their child to 'do what they want to do' and to try with no fear of failing...clearly she has not failed here but excelled!

I encourage her to keep sculpting and being creative and we would love to see the results!

Thank you very much, people!
A few weeks ago, she ask me to make another armature. It's a little bigger than the last one.

I think she'll start to scratch a lump of clay shortly after the final exam.
It must be a very weird one too.:sick

She NEEDS to join this place. The amount she will learn and build upon her formidable skills will make her untouchable. I admire your attitude of actively supporting her, I'm sure she will go far.

She NEEDS to join this place. The amount she will learn and build upon her formidable skills will make her untouchable. I admire your attitude of actively supporting her, I'm sure she will go far.

christrom-san
Thank you very much and I agree with you indeed. As for myself, the great works and support of the fine people here are precious and influenced every work of mine.

Katsu for Miki

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back