PROP MEET and GREET and BUILD....

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We used to meet every 1st Sat of the month to BUILD and Socialize.

I miss doing that anyone Near Pasadena, interested in doing a "meet and greet & build" for a sat afternoon.

Maybe meet once a month or m every other month.

Just come over and bring stuff to work on? Order a pizza...drink some beer?

Who would be interested?

Brundel

you mean Paul's Garage ?

Perhaps we could go to whoever lives in that residence now and bug them to use their garage again.

I am up for it. I haven't seen you clown shoes in forever ..

<div class='quotetop'>(BrundelFly @ Oct 13 2006, 12:59 PM) [snapback]1337390[/snapback]</div>
We used to meet every 1st Sat of the month to BUILD and Socialize.

I miss doing that anyone Near Pasadena, interested in doing a "meet and greet & build" for a sat afternoon.

Maybe meet once a month or m every other month.

Just come over and bring stuff to work on? Order a pizza...drink some beer?

Who would be interested?

Brundel
[/b]

The pizza sounds good, not sure I want to build anything, ANYMORE.

Barry

Yeah Paul did one also.

But....I had one going for a while as well.

I have a garage.....and a heated pool...BBQ....FIRE RING....65 inch and 40inch TV...

BAND SAW VACUUM PUMP FOR RTV, AUTOCLAVE for PRESSURE CASTING....etc...etc...

<div class='quotetop'>(Got Maul @ Oct 13 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1337502[/snapback]</div>
you mean Paul's Garage ?

Perhaps we could go to whoever lives in that residence now and bug them to use their garage again.

I am up for it. I haven't seen you clown shoes in forever ..
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(BrundelFly @ Oct 13 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]1337505[/snapback]</div>
Yeah Paul did one also.

But....I had one going for a while as well.

I have a garage.....and a heated pool...BBQ....FIRE RING....65 inch and 40inch TV...

BAND SAW VACUUM PUMP FOR RTV, AUTOCLAVE for PRESSURE CASTING....etc...etc...
[/b]

In short, he has it all.

Barry

Hey, I live in Eagle Rock, and although my weekends are usually pretty full, I think this sounds like a GREAT way to dust off some projects.

Keep me informed ;)

Steve

I definately would. Been a few years since I've seen ya (I think it was the SoCal prop meet in Tustin when you brought your working Stargate staff) Sounds like you've got some good tools in the garage :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedirick @ Oct 14 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]1337893[/snapback]</div>
Sounds like fun.

Lemme check Mapquest.

Let's see...2587.57 miles...if start the drive on Thursday...:D
[/b]

ditto :lol Boy I would love to get together with you guys for a build day, but the easy coast is a bit of a haul :( The knowledge and tips alone someone can gain of such get togethers is invaluable let alone the friendships that can evolve.

Steve

That sounds great, unfortunatly I just don't have the time right now :(

It's great meeting other RPF members at the Prop Parties, if you do a "PROP MEET and GREET and BUILD" later on, I might be able to go...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back