TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *Back 2 Work*

I would love to have a set of hands and feet to go with my mask

Last edited:

No painting update worthy of any pictures yet.... But I took the knee and elbow pads to a local seamstress to have 3 more copies made!!!
So I guess I better go grab the airbrush and get spraying! Later RPF'ers

Painting the third and fourth turtles is looking much better than the second. Color matches much better to the first turtle. WIll have to go back and fix the second some. (a lil to lime green)

Here is the third set of thighs.. ready for some spotting and a lil brown dust coat

Should get 2-3 hours of painting most nights this week. Only get to paint from 5pm to dusk.... Sunlight is the only light that is good for painting.
May get a head or three done by this weekend?!?
Later RPF'ers

Painted some more tonight and thought I'd throw up an update picture for any followers :D

More to come RPF'ers!

You have a Ford Raptor and Ninja turtles? I'm jealous on so many levels right now! hahahaha Fantastic work on them turtles!

You have a Ford Raptor and Ninja turtles? I'm jealous on so many levels right now! hahahaha Fantastic work on them turtles!
Only if I could drive the truck while in costume... Hahaa thanks for the kind words!
awesome work dude!
Thanks man! Tough work tryin to get a similar look to the paint you did on Mikey.

Still have a coat to put on top of the details to tone them down some and make the spots look like they start under the skin. But I figure I'll keep the in-progress photos going..

More to come RPF'ers!

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *Sneak peaks*

Donnie actually looks like Corey Feldman! And I wasnt even sure it was Corey that was Donnie (had to look it up).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back