TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Re: 2012 TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt ** RALPH**

Thanks Rambos mom!
Those screen grabs will definately help! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed descrioption of the needed changes!
When I put up a revision, I would greatly appreciate you and the others looking it over.

Re: 2012 TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt ** RAPHAEL**

***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***

Skins weighing in at 37lbs and the shell set weighing in at 20 lbs for a feather weight of 57lbs total :)

Derick is on his way to my house form OkieLand and should be here in about 2 hours. He'll have the honors of trying on the COMPLETE suit first. Lucky for you guys, I just got rid of me photography studio and have moved it in to the game room of my home... so maybe tonight you guys can see a full turtle :)

COWAMUTHAFUQINBUNGA!!!!!!

Re: 2012 TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt ** RALPH**

Thanks Rambos mom!
Those screen grabs will definately help! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed descrioption of the needed changes!
When I put up a revision, I would greatly appreciate you and the others looking it over.

you're welcome. i have tons of raph reference right now and i've always wanted to see some cool movie style costumes. your project is looking great, keep up the good work. this is something i've always wanted to do. keep the updates coming!

***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***DONE!***

Skins weighing in at 37lbs and the shell set weighing in at 20 lbs for a feather weight of 57lbs total :)

Derick is on his way to my house form OkieLand and should be here in about 2 hours. He'll have the honors of trying on the COMPLETE suit first. Lucky for you guys, I just got rid of me photography studio and have moved it in to the game room of my home... so maybe tonight you guys can see a full turtle :)

COWAMUTHAFUQINBUNGA!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!

wait no more....

HCK_2141.jpg

HCK_2144.jpg

HCK_2155.jpg

HCK_2156.jpg

HCK_2158.jpg

HCK_2163.jpg

HCK_2188.jpg

HCK_2191.jpg

HCK_2201.jpg

Re: 2012 TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt **WAIT NO MORE**

here's a quick vid. sorry if the vid is not the greatest. its 1080p on a 24mp sensor with a $2,000 piece of glass attached... too bad I dont know how to use it :) i'm a photographer, not a videographer. and its sideways, lol

This is the best full body replica tmnt movie costume I have seen so far.
Very good work.
No crits from me. I am just impressed at what you guys accomplished.

Uber awesome! What a great job all around...and silicone work to boot! I tip my hat to you all, Sir's!

David

I've been following this thread from the start and I can honestly say the wait has been well and truly worth it! I'll ask the question that everyone else will want to know:- possible run?

I've been following this thread from the start and I can honestly say the wait has been well and truly worth it! I'll ask the question that everyone else will want to know:- possible run?

This is Derick's deal, so his answer is the one that counts... but to be honest, I doubt it. It was REALLY expensive to make and REALLY time consuming. Just the cost on raw materials to make another suit would easily be close to $2,000 (maybe more). Then on top of that, Derick needs to make money on top for hours and hours of silicone work. Then, the shell has to be driven about 3 hours from Oklahoma to Dallas (too big to ship back and forth). Then I have to spend a solid 2-3 30 hour work weeks painting (painting with silicone takes forever), harnessing, etc. I know for the amount of work I put in on my end, I'd want at least $2,000 for my time and if Derick wanted about the same we're looking at a $6,000 costume lol.

That is so kick ass.. yea...
Thank you muttmo!

This is the best full body replica tmnt movie costume I have seen so far.
Very good work.
No crits from me. I am just impressed at what you guys accomplished.

Thanks Alpha Proto! We were both pretty happy with the results.

Intense! Looks so good, congrats guys on making an awesome costume

Thanks Marksenad!

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW amazing man that's totaly great....

Thanks dan20lanceer!

Uber awesome! What a great job all around...and silicone work to boot! I tip my hat to you all, Sir's!

David

Thanks David! Your works have always amazed me!

It's not out of the question.... If I do a run it will most likely be less than 5.
Just not sure if I should or not :confused
Thank you!

that came out awesome! amazing paint job! :)

Thanks Klokateer83! Jacob did a fine job.

that turned out really well, well done!

Thanks frosty!

Last night was a blast. Getting to suit up made a childhood dream come to life! :love Most of the wearing issues were figured out as we put it on for the first time. There's just a few bugs to figure out before this weekend of Turtle Power begins. :thumbsup I just want to think everyone who helped out! Without your help.... it would still look like the "Jay Leno" turtle it began as. :lol

A special thanks to Jacob for all his hard work! Making a friend through an online forum....CHECK

Much more to come in this Turtle adventure.... Thanks RPF'ers

So ******** beautiful, you are going to have an awesome halloween. I want one so badly.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back