Frank the pug outfit

FB Trooper

I was wondering if anyone could help with obtaining a "Frank the pug" costume like the one worn by the pug dog in MIB II?

4h0pu2h.jpg

I have searched the internet with no success. I did find 2 sellers (one ebay, one on amazon) that were based in the U.S.A (I am in the UK). However tehy were wanting in excess of £35 just for the postage, which is waaaaaay too much for what it actually is IMO.

So i decided to have a go at making it myself (or at least getting the missus to have a go), something she said she could do if she had a pattern to follow. But i can't find one anywhere. So was wondering if anyone here could possible help me with finding one, if you know of one send me a link. Any info is much appreciated

I know I've seen 'how to make your own dog clothes' books at Michaels before - though I can't remember if it's only knitwear or actual sewing ideas.

Maybe make a mockup w/ some scrap fabric so you can size it to your dog, and adjust?

I know I've seen 'how to make your own dog clothes' books at Michaels before - though I can't remember if it's only knitwear or actual sewing ideas.

Maybe make a mockup w/ some scrap fabric so you can size it to your dog, and adjust?

Is michaels an america shop? Just that i am based in the UK and not heard of this place before.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back