Uncharted: Nate Drake Outfits (PIC HEAVY)

climbing hooks? Crappling hooks I found this aliexpress.com
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/STEE...51&btsid=5c3ca6db-29e3-4320-acdf-f2e6f2418d71

for Uncharted 4

I did not know, what is the good finder the hip pouch same like in Uncharted 4
I have tried to find the blue henley shirt, here has got the link and I look this link, there are fast all sold out... I did not find the match same Nate's shirt.
pants , I think to try finding that are different color: sand (brown) , brown, green, beige??
watch , walmarkt sold out, fossil sold out... I got to lucky one to ebay.
gun holster, you see my picture but I want other renew vesions.
boots shoes... it is different models.
gun weapons, I think black Beretta , can be polish the black remove? How? Airsoft weapon, I find too hard.

Last edited:
I found the uncharted 3 bandolier for a reasonable price. However the U3 holster is still a bit pricy for me atm. I am wondering if it would be possible for me to cosplay without the holster with everything else and people still know who I am supposed to be?

Yeah dude, you shouldn't have any problems. I went to a con last year in a gray henley, jeans, with the ring and belt buckle, no holster. I threw it together last minute as a lazy alternative and had people recognize the character. People will know, especially if you go with the slightly more recognizable UC3 getup, with the scarf and bandolier.

Found another (more expensive) option for the Uncharted 4 henley:

http://civilianaire.com/products/long-sleeve-banded-henley-darkslate

M51605000-4406-FRNT_2048x2048.jpg

I already have 5 vintage ones offered in WPG.
Thanks.
The one you linked to is to small.

you mean me?
of course is small pitons but only silver, where Uncharted 4 pciture show rust pitons, if can be paint color...

My question is pleasant for gun holster in Uncharted 4, who can be handcrafted gun holster? I waiting....

For all the commissions you are asking about it would probably be cheaper for you to get the materials and make them yourself.
Basic leather work is not that hard and there are plenty of videos on the different techniques.

Hey everyone!
So, like the rest of you I costume as Nathan Drake. Here's some photos of my U3 getup.

_DSC9346 Edit.jpgView attachment IMG_1671.jpgView attachment IMG_1623 2.jpgEdit 01.jpg

Anyways, I'm working on my U4 gear and wanted to share my current finds.

Shirt - https://www.ae.com/men-clearance-aeo-long-sleeve-henley-blue/web/s-prod/4171_8339_400?cm=sUS-cUSD
shirt.jpg

Pants (Earth Brown/Padox Canvas) - http://www.amazon.com/Levis-Straigh...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Pants.jpg

Belt - http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...967757&Quantity=1&seqNo=1&EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG
levis-tan-bridle-roller-buckle-belt-brown-product-0-689048329-normal.jpeg

Fossil Watch Alternative (Already mentioned) - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Fatback-Watch-Brown/22038202
watch.jpg

I'm currently on the hunt for any leads on the grappling hook.

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
Talk about unbelievable luck.

So, as you may have seen in my previous posts, awhile back i was looking for the Fossil watch Nate wears in the game.
I lucked out and stumbled across a cheap knockoff at Walmart for like 10$.
A few weeks later i lucked out again and found the actual Fossil watch he wears in the game for about $40.

While searching for this Fossil watch I saw another Fossil model that I really liked and picked it up for the hell of it.

Anyhow, tonight Im playing Uncharted 4 and theres a cut scene that has Nathan in a different outfit, wearing a different watch...The same model as the second Fossil that I picked up.

What are the odds!!!

I just finished an Uncharted 4 shoulder holster and would love some feedback from you guys. The holster was designed to fit a Beretta Cougar and full size Colt 1911. Thanks!

Paul

View attachment 602278 View attachment 602273 View attachment 602275 View attachment 602274 View attachment 602276 View attachment 602277

Paul-

If you want real feedback I'm going to need to PM you my address so you can send it along and I can have a chance to wear it, handle it in my own hands, feel the weight of it on my shoulders, check the quality of the stitching a what not. In order to give you proper "feedback" I'll need to do a proper review of the holster personally.

-Ash

Paul-

If you want real feedback I'm going to need to PM you my address so you can send it along and I can have a chance to wear it, handle it in my own hands, feel the weight of it on my shoulders, check the quality of the stitching a what not. In order to give you proper "feedback" I'll need to do a proper review of the holster personally.

-Ash

Unfortunately, that particular holster has already been mailed off for review :D The good news, however, is that I just started an Instagram contest to win an Uncharted 4 holster that was featured in a video from the guys at Freakin Rad on YouTube! Check out their video at this link and then go follow my Instagram account @Uncharted_Leather for a chance to win. I will pick and announce the winner on 5-30-2016. Thanks!

Paul

UnchartedThumbnail2.jpg

Paul-

The video was cool. The holster looks amazing and I would be pretty honored and lucky if I was chosen as the winner. I've followed your instagram account and so I guess it's just a waiting and wishing game at this point huh. COME ON May 30th... and bring some luck with you please. Fingers crossed.

-Ash

Unfortunately, that particular holster has already been mailed off for review :D The good news, however, is that I just started an Instagram contest to win an Uncharted 4 holster that was featured in a video from the guys at Freakin Rad on YouTube! Check out their video at this link and then go follow my Instagram account @Uncharted_Leather for a chance to win. I will pick and announce the winner on 5-30-2016. Thanks!

Paul

View attachment 627311
I want gun holster...
I ask you, how hold the crappling hook on the belt? I have Indiana Jones belt with holster and too much rope 50 m
I need half rope enough for carry the belt. Crappling hook is little bit heavy

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back