Breaking Bad Shooting Schedule

Spence

Hey, guys!

I'm heading out to New Mexico for the summer and will be attempting to visit the set of Breaking Bad. Do any of you have any idea how I could go about this?

I myself do not know how obtain that information, but it's interesting that you posted this. I decided today that I will be doing the same! I just cant miss the opportunity! Anyone know how we would find something like this out?

I'm also interested in this. I think the first thing might be to contact Vince through the production company. You know, if we presented ourselves as uber-fans and were somehow able to visit at the same time...that would be amazing!!! Hmm...I'm gonna work on this.
Mike

Not sure about the actual shooting schedule, keep in mind they shoot all over Albuquerque. Best way to do this is if you are going to be here for a while is to visit white turtle castings web site Home Page and send them your pics and info. Best way to visit is as an extra, plus you get paid for it! I was hoping to get in this season, but I will be away at work most of the time that they will be shooting.

The extra thing is a great lead - I'm gonna get a nice professional looking shot of myself today and send them an email. I would pretty much put anything (that I would have to) in my life on hold to be able to do this...

Hecubus114, please let me know how that goes. I will try to contact Vince's production company with a letter expressing my interest.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back