Cthulhu Idol Build

I'm putting things together for a second Cthulhu Idol run. This should be cool.

This should also be cool...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404856018.379545.jpg

Elder things!

You gotta include their star-shaped stones with them, though.

Or is this going to be a little 'metal' elder thing ornament like in The Dreams in the Witch House?

-MJ

^ I'm with this guy.. it's high praise indeed, Adam showing off your work. Dude knows quality props.
When can we cement our spots for the next run? I will fight somebody for it.

Loving the look of that elder thing, too.. after seeing it, I had to dig up the digital sculpt that I did of one long ago.
re_subjugation_by_diemean-d5iqguv.jpg
What's the plan? It'd probably be tough to do a real sculpt of one(fragile parts), but I'll bet you could whip up a killer poster.

This thread doesn't show up when I use the forum's search feature. I had to find it through Google. What gives?

I legitimately wish there were alerts on the RPF for stuff like this. Seriously, best Cthulhu I've ever seen; won't be able to give you my money fast enough.

Thinking about a second run?

I just (sadly) stumbled into this thread, but I'll second interest in any would-be second run.

In any case, I just wanted to express my admiration in general for this project. I am a longtime Lovecraftian, and I really appreciate your fidelity to HPL's original sketch (I just saw the original in Providence last year during NecronomiCon) and description. So much Lovecraft prop work (film recreations, etc.) deviate both from HPL's vision so strongly, it's awesome and refreshing to see something that has some degree of fidelity and authenticity.

Truly, excellent, excellent work.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back