Looking for Mass Effect N7 templates

Too bad I already cut and sorta assembled the whole torso of my Ithica template. Next time I guess.
I'm now trying to decide if i should just switch all the rest of my armor pieces over to Narayas templates or not

Awesome patterns!

I've always thought I would be better suited as Miranda, but now I might try being Ashley instead... since not a lot of people try to portray her.

I think it could be done, and I would try to duplicate her look from the first game. Sexy!

Virmire_salarian_camp_Ashley.png

Actually, I should probably stick to being Shepard or Miranda... since I can't tan. :-/

Last edited:
Glad you like the patterns and the codex so far! Ill blog the remainder of the templates later this week. Sorry for making you sign up to 4Shared. I had no idea they required sign up.

Hey guys, I never thought I'd have to ask this, but does width matter? ahem.

I see a lot of 5/8" and 1/2" tiles. 1/2" would be easier to cut, but I'm not sure if I need to bulk it up.

Awesome! Thanks Narayas for sharing your templates,they look amazing. I'm hoping to make some ME armor eventually. I would like to attempt to make it really beaten up just like in ME3 if you've played through it and want to make ME armor with the hype of ME3 lol.

Thanks again and welcome to the RPF. oodluck to all who's making ME3 armor and please keep us posted of your work.:)

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm new to this whole scene and looking to build some mass effect armor for me and my wife. I downloaded Narayas templates, but as I was reading through the codex, I noticed that there isn't a file for the back torso. Does anyone have this file, or know what I should do? Is it included in the same file as the front torso?

Thank you for any info!

Never mind, found it!

If anyone else is stupid like me, go to Narayas blog and click "older entries" at the bottom.

However, does anyone have suggestions for printing a large piece across multiple sheets of card stock?

Thanks Narayas for your templates! I've already started resizing them and buying all the supplies! I am so excited to get started! Thanks again! :)

I know this one is an old one...but I wanted to build this for my first attempt with foam. Seems all the links for the templates are dead now though. Anyone happen to have a live link...or the files saved somewhere?

I would love these templates as well but all the links are dead. Anyone have updated links or files they can email?

I hate to be "that guy" but you guys/gals really aught to use Google... I just last month got the whole set from a guy on Deviant art. They are out there, you just need to search. The ones I have found were .pdo though so you will at least need pepakura viewer to use them. If you can't find the link I'll search around a bit when I get home.

EDIT: It appears I still have the file on my phone. If you can use .pdo just PM me your email and I'll send it to you. Note: There is no helmet file. And this is a straight up pep file. It's scalable to fit, but you're going to have to play with it a bit to use it for foam.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back