Dallas, TX ComiCon, who's going?

I have a formal event downtown Saturday evening so I probably will not be able to make it to this one. I haven't been to a Plano show in so long but would like to see some of you guys, and meet a few new folks. I need to find out more about the show in Arlington.

On a side note, there is a Halloween bash Friday night at a place in Dallas called Firewater. A KISS Tribute band is playing there that evening and they are awesome to see...costumes and all. I think some friends are going to try to make that. They are having a Costume contest and all.

If there is something going on Sunday, please let me know. I may be able to make it for a bit early on Saturday. If so I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

pj

Hey PJ, I was thinking about throwing a prop party Friday night but that thing sounds much more fun.

You obviously live in Plano, and I live in Dallas, on campus at SMU actually, so hey man, give me a call sometime. I always want to meet other cool people who are interested in proping and such.

My cell is 214-213-0352. TTYS I hope :)

-Thiago

PS the Con goes on Saturday 11-6 and Sunday from like 1-5 or something, so if you're free Sunday, make it out to the Con for a bit.

<div class='quotetop'>(GBFreek83 @ Oct 17 2006, 03:11 AM) [snapback]1339462[/snapback]</div>
Hey PJ, I was thinking about throwing a prop party Friday night but that thing sounds much more fun.

You obviously live in Plano, and I live in Dallas, on campus at SMU actually, so hey man, give me a call sometime. I always want to meet other cool people who are interested in proping and such.

PS the Con goes on Saturday 11-6 and Sunday from like 1-5 or something, so if you're free Sunday, make it out to the Con for a bit.
[/b]

I DID live in Plano but now am in Grapevine (How do you change your name here? :) ) I'll give you a call. It'd be cool to talk shop with another GB fan. Do you know where Firewater is? Sunday may or may not happen...I know I'll be hung over, the question is how badly. :confused

PJ

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back