Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Wow I find it amazing that you keep refining the skull as I keep thinking its perfect before you started modding again lol. The skull is the most important piece of the whole puzzle IMO though , so it's great that your noticing these small nuances

I have an old vinyl endoskull I have that has been absolutely screaming to be replaced with a new one. Chanfan, looks like yours is gonna be it!!!

Thanks guys! :D Haha, toothboy, that sounds great! ;D

About the teeth, I also purchased some teeth from Ebay but found them too small so I changed them to a larger model.
The new teeth that I am using now are called; KAILI Synthetic polymer teeth model: T8,L8,34U,34L,A3
I bought them from Ebay seller: sinodental

That looks like the set, yes, but looking at the model it's not the exact one I bought.
The one in your link is T8,L8,34U,34L,A2. The one I bought was T8,L8,34U,34L,A3. I'm not sure what the A2 and A3 stands for, could be the colour or something.
Here's the one I bought:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111433762685

It appears A2 is lighter than A3
Here's the scale:
G100_B027I.jpg

Attachments

• G100_B027I.jpg
    G100_B027I.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 131
Super Build, Your Endo is soooo cool, your craftsmanship is bar none take a bow. I'm new on this thread you are doing a great job can't wait to see more . Thanks Jim

Very well done sir! I'm just AMAZED at the raw talent on this board. Will there be a Terminatrix in the future? I'm sure a bunch of guys here would salivate over that build. LOL.

Again, well done.

Cheers!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! It means a lot! :)
Haha Rico, if I were to make a terminatrix I wouldn't go for the endo, I would go for the version with "skin"! ;)

Here's a new update:

I've been adding and tweaking details and it's almost finished for it's final sanding/priming! :)

I added the details on the inside of the side-panel rim (it needs to be cleaned up a bit):
256.jpg

257.jpg

I adjusted the teeth -- AGAIN -- to get a rounder bite radies:
255.jpg

I've been doing some work on the lower jaw and it's matches up pretty good.
I still think I have to reduce the height of the chin just a little bit to make look better.
(It looks worse than it actually is due to the fact that it's white atm... White always looks bigger somehow)
259.jpg

261.jpg

260.jpg

262.jpg

What do you guys think?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back