My Sliders Timer

Aaron01110111

Here's a link to my Timer. I built it , and my Friend Tom deserves credit for it too, he helped as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNVuhsQrYhg

though I doubt anybody's interested since it has no enclosure for it.

it's strange, it seems like people only are interested in the case , not in the electronics...

either-way, I'm proud of it, and thought I'd share it with ya all. Hope you like it.

Last edited:
I think it looks good! I hope you had fun making it. I'd love to see it when you get the full remote constructed.

It's good to see someone finally getting somewhere with the electronics. You seem to be on the right track, don't give it up.

What are you plans once you'll be done ? Selling stuff or explaining to people how to do the same ?

A lot of people don't check the boards every day. It looks like you just posted this two days ago... give it more of a chance. This is a prop from an old TV show, and there are fans of it but it's not "hot" now if that makes sense.

Yeah, when I said " don't give up ", it wasn't meant for you to actually give up.

God, I wonder why this prop seems so cursed ? I mean, hell, the only guy who sold a complete timer did that for quite a price, and left that over. Some other guys tried to build a board but went nowhere for a reason or another. Exoray said " it's on my list " and is yet to do it. Some guy who did a basic board sold me one of those boards, but for some reason I never received it.

So, I know it's an old prop, but it's still quite iconic and the hoverboard is here to demonstrate that "old" doesn't matter.
What this prop need is some actual love from someone who is skilled in electronics. Someone who will believe in this stuff and will be able to gather interest and re-ignite the interest fire about it.

Aaron, getting stuff done in the props world is always difficult. Do it for your pleasure first, to enjoy it. Then other people will notice and be fan of your work. Don't wait for them and go give the Timer some love ! My humble two cents - Good luck to you.

Yea your right Dav. thanks. sorry guys for me being somewhat negative bout it .

no i wont give up on the prop. i was just deppressed yesterday , thats all.

Last edited:
and what you said Dav, made me laugh my head off LOL talk about a Great come back comment "Yeah, when I said " don't give up ", it wasn't meant for you to actually give up."

man, totall classic LOL

Last edited:
I really do appreciate your kind words of encourgement Dav.

So ah... I again apologize for the way I was. And I'll keep working on the timer.

And your correct, with everything you said.

Last edited:
consider this your work blog and just post your progress without regard on how many comments you get. Those will come in their own in due time, trust me. :thumbsup
Especially if this prop is as elusive as everyone makes it to be. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back