Help matching license plate font?

Nintendophile

I was wondering if any of you intelligent, handsome RPF'ers could help me with matching the fonts used on this Pennsylvania license plate. I've got a "license plate font" for the license itself, but I need to know the font used for "Pennsylvania" across the top, for the web site address across the bottom, and for the text in the renewal sticker in the corner. I've been going through the fonts I have one-by-one, but still can't find one that matches EXACTLY.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ^_^

pa2010.jpg

Are you wanting to add this plate to a model? If so, just shrink the image to the right size and print it off. I used to do that for police car models I built for officers in Waterford.

Well, I want to make a fake vanity plate, and wanted to make the entire plate in Photoshop. I can get the proper shape, color, and layout, and make the license letters look embossed, but I can't seem to find an exact font match for the rest of the text. I might just have to settle for something "close-enough". Either that, or trace the text.

You gave a good suggestion for model-building, though; I'll have to keep that tip in mind! ^_^

Are you wanting to add this plate to a model? If so, just shrink the image to the right size and print it off. I used to do that for police car models I built for officers in Waterford.

Try "Felbridge Bold" for "Pennsylvania" across the top and "Felbridge Standard" for the web site address across the bottom. If "Felbridge Standard" is too thin, use "Felbridge Bold" for both.

And here are the fonts (Open Type fonts):

Awesome man, that's it! It's perfect! The "S" and the "I" match up perfectly! Thank you so much! :):):)!!!!!!!!!

Try "Felbridge Bold" for "Pennsylvania" across the top and "Felbridge Standard" for the web site address across the bottom. If "Felbridge Standard" is too thin, use "Felbridge Bold" for both.

Any idea what will be the font name for Massachusetts?

Attachments

• ma.PNG
    ma.PNG
    260.8 KB · Views: 22

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back