Star Trek:TNG - The Next Level

One of my favorite Family Guy episodes is the one in which Stewie builds his own transporter and brings the whole Next Gen cast to his house. The scene at the McDonald's drive-thru gets me every time.

[Stewie is at a McDonald's Drive-Thru with the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation] Sirtis: Stewie, I'm not really much of a fast food eater.
Stewie: Yeah? Can you read my mind? Can you tell what I'm thinking right now? I'm thinkin' "shut up and get a salad".
Spiner: I want some McNuggets.
Stewie: We'll get to you, Brent!
Wheaton: I want a hamburger-- no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake.
Stewart: [punches Wheaton's head against the window] You'll get nothing and like it!
Stewie: Uh, hello!
Drive-Thru Teller: Yes, welcome to McDonald's. Can I help you?
Stewie: Oh, hailing frequencies open, huh? [chuckles] Uh, yeah. We're gonna get 2 McChicken Sandwiches and a Diet Coke and... What do you want, Michael?
Dorn: A McDLT.
Stewie: No. I already told you, they don't make those anymore.
Dorn: You know, sometimes it's a regional thing. You could ask.
Stewie: No McDonald's anywhere makes a McDLT anymore!
Frakes: I'd love a Shamrock Shake if they got any of those.
Stewie: It's September, Jonathan!
Burton: [w/visor on] Stewie, can I take this ******* headband off?
Stewie: No, LeVar. You're blind. That's the only way you can see.
Dorn: I'm just sayin', they have all the ingredients for a McDe... [a car behind them honks its horn]
Stewie: Just hang on! All right?! There's a lot of us! There's a lot-- It's a big order!
Stewart: What time do they stop serving breakfast?
Stewie: It's 3:00!
Stewart: Some of them serve breakfast all day.
Stewie: None of 'em serve breakfast all day!
Dorn: Do they have beer?

Well, who said that a stinker can't be a gem?

See with a statement like this you totally lose me. :rolleyes

You just called "Code of Honor"-

The perfect showcase in positive human progression by being the most racist and sexist episode in the history of the franchise.

Which certainly to me doesn't sound like a "gem."

In fact most of the episodes you mention you either backhand slap or downright rip apart.

However in the same breath you mention "Q Who?" which was a good episode. And if it wasn't for mentioning "Q Who" and a couple of other "not bad" episodes I would have taken your entire post as being tongue in cheek.

So I say that for a numbers of "gems" you certainly have mentioned some stinkers (because I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not).

Only to have you say that stinkers can be gems. :rolleyes

So... like... what are you trying to say? Because it feels like you are just contradicting yourself for the sake of not being agreeable. :rolleyes

Kevin

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back