Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Build Club (PIC HEAVY!)

These shots are all I could find of that rear compartment, Darren (at least on short notice). There's a bunch of stuff stored back there. That globe-thing looks like it could be one of the lamps which are later used in the cave scenes. I also threw in a glimpse of the opposite wall, which appears to be the same type in Braddock's pictures. Also, another shot of your computer wall: it's packed with people, but it might at least serve to determine heights and proportions:
View attachment 139977View attachment 139978View attachment 139979
View attachment 139980View attachment 139981View attachment 139982
View attachment 139983

You done good, Son....real good...:)

Thanks so much for that, Bob! I just like to amass pics as I am approaching a build aspect as this gives me ample time to familiarise myself with the subject matter and extrapolate measurements etc. then, when I get to that part, I can get stuck in straight away...

I don't know if this is useful, but I thought it was interesting:
another ALMOST glimpse of that ever-elusive rear end of the connecting passageway to the command module!
View attachment 139984
(also noticing that in the course of this thread, I've gone from 'dad' to 'son'! :lol )

Uncle to son, you mean...:lol

I'm not guide sure what your last pic was showing me, Mate... Sorry, it's 03:50 here and the old brain is slowing up...

Uncle to son, you mean...:lol

I'm not guide sure what your last pic was showing me, Mate... Sorry, it's 03:50 here and the old brain is slowing up...

Uncle, son, brother..I play many parts! :)
The picture shows just a sliver of that rear-end of the passageway..the part of the set I am nearly convinced didn't actually exist, by virtue of its almost total absence!

Unless you'd rather I posted more Steve Miller! :lol

Okay guys I got the Foot pad done and will mold it for the other 3 I started yesterday and stopped after dinner I think I may be allergic to Gluten. Lately I have had a red rash on my face around the nose and mouth I thought maybe I'm getting a cold but I noticed it started flaring up when I ate Spagetti pasta the last couple of days and after I ate it my face felt itchy then got red and swollen so I knew it was an allergic reaction. I took 10mg of Claritan. So feeling a little better today I finished this part no PASTA TODAY! :popcorn.

Last edited:
Ray, is it possible you're reacting to your build materials? I know I have problems with the glue I use, so I have to go at it sparingly. Just a thought!

Man my math is off this year will be 17 years since the transplant it was 96:behave, I have been using these materials for a few years and nothing in terms of any reactions unless I spill resin on myself Lol,but I had to change my diet since the transplant, gout which is some painful crap especially on your foot now this breakout, how's your toothache?

Man my math is off this year will be 17 years since the transplant it was 96:behave, I have been using these materials for a few years and nothing in terms of any reactions unless I spill resin on myself Lol,but I had to change my diet since the transplant, gout which is some painful crap especially on your foot now this breakout, how's your toothache?

The pain has subsided, thanks. Now I'm poking around for a dentist to look at it. Like so many others, I have no dental insurance, so I'm on my own!
Yeah, and what is it about the past that it's always longer ago than we think it was?!

The pain has subsided, thanks. Now I'm poking around for a dentist to look at it. Like so many others, I have no dental insurance, so I'm on my own!
Yeah, and what is it about the past that it's always longer ago than we think it was?!

Have you ever served in the military? If you did hit your Local V.A. emergency room.

Good thing I served because I would not have been able to pay the $250,000 for my Chemo and Bone marrow transplant back then. I had a friend who needed a transplant and her Blue Cross coverage didn't want to pony up the money they said the transplant is experimental, she and her husband took them to court and they won sadly she died during her transplant. But before your tooth gets worse call up some local dentist,s I'm sure someone does a payment plan you don't want a tooth infection to spread not to scare you I have heard of people dying from it.

I've spent the last two days catching up on this thread. I can't tell you the number of times I've been ready to post a comment only to remind myself that I'm looking at a post that is OLD and aiming a comment at it doesn't make any sense.

So, now that I've finally caught up...

Wow! Beautiful build threads all the way around. I'm fascinated by the different scales and build approaches each modeler is pursuing and eagerly await each new post.

Congrats to all builders and subscribed!

Hi Chaps

Thanks for the mail Atlanthia. Lovely stuff! I have used it in conjunction with my own redone drawings. Mine now have the improved outlines but my construct method.

I hope to order some, better, material to build the buck with.

3n

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back