My "Nike MAG" MODELKIT BY CLONEPROPS¡¡¡

These look Amazing! Depending price, i would be in for set of shoes if they come in 11!

EDIT: 03-13
The list of people that requested a size 11 is as followed:
1# falconNL
2# Risu
3# Vainess
4# airair
5# McFly88
6# cnickle1
7# darthslick

Last edited:
Pitbull:you know the price soon, ill post in junkyard in few days.

clonesix: its urethane with pigments.its a little complex to handle because you need a mold that dont stick with urethane compound¡¡

General Frosty: thanks, if you wrote "very well done" and you have a original Mags, im SO glad¡¡¡ of course you can have a exact copies for use.The materials are high resistant."The KIT I" have a upper white parts,backheels and transparents L.E.D bubbles.you see in my signature.

dbalschi: thanks man¡¡

Mechinyum: My nike Mag project is designed for be 100% wearable I made a lot of I+D in materials with optimum test in cushion,abrassion,elasticity and some cases for example, lightweight and transparency.I Designed every piece to be more easy to ensamble like a "standard modelkit"

joelgoodson:the "Kit I" maybe works in that size because is not a great change in matter of sizes for backheel,whitepart,and bubbles.The problem is the KIT II¡¡ for other sizes I need to reprint in 3D soles and midsoles and make the 6 molds¡¡¡ maybe find a solution.....

Falcon:the Kit I not affect to size at all, because the BIG problems are the soles and midsoles.if you join more users with that size or another maybe made a solution about.

Sharednab,cnickle,dl4567,knight80,dorian gray,markpoon,oldken,sarni1000,deadbolt and of course Jedyfife(maybe forget something?): BIG Thanks¡¡¡¡

Thanks for the rest of users by giving me support and encouragement to continue this project.

You know news in a little while. :)

VaiNess here...( im in)..as well .. (size 11) . ive been on a quest to find the clear sole material and a led cover . . man your a life saver.. thanks luke may the force b with u

Last edited:
Pitbull:you know the price soon, ill post in junkyard in few days.

clonesix: its urethane with pigments.its a little complex to handle because you need a mold that dont stick with urethane compound¡¡

General Frosty: thanks, if you wrote "very well done" and you have a original Mags, im SO glad¡¡¡ of course you can have a exact copies for use.The materials are high resistant."The KIT I" have a upper white parts,backheels and transparents L.E.D bubbles.you see in my signature.

dbalschi: thanks man¡¡

Mechinyum: My nike Mag project is designed for be 100% wearable I made a lot of I+D in materials with optimum test in cushion,abrassion,elasticity and some cases for example, lightweight and transparency.I Designed every piece to be more easy to ensamble like a "standard modelkit"

joelgoodson:the "Kit I" maybe works in that size because is not a great change in matter of sizes for backheel,whitepart,and bubbles.The problem is the KIT II¡¡ for other sizes I need to reprint in 3D soles and midsoles and make the 6 molds¡¡¡ maybe find a solution.....

Falcon:the Kit I not affect to size at all, because the BIG problems are the soles and midsoles.if you join more users with that size or another maybe made a solution about.

Sharednab,cnickle,dl4567,knight80,dorian gray,markpoon,oldken,sarni1000,deadbolt and of course Jedyfife(maybe forget something?): BIG Thanks¡¡¡¡

Thanks for the rest of users by giving me support and encouragement to continue this project.

You know news in a little while. :)

hi
is this going to be a set of all the parts which you have to put together yourself?

if so, im in too. Size 11.

this is awesome

I am def. very interested. Can't wait to see the final product and would love to know the Price ASAP in size 11 def. :thumbsup

VaiNess.......)size 11.. (Some men see things as they are and ask why, I dream of things that never were an ask.. why Not.) please keep us updated ...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back