Original Mercury Space Capsule Blueprints

When Apple went to the iCloud they left me high and dry on my web space. Nothing on it was super critical to my process, so I've been dragging my feet getting things rearranged.

Plus I am slowly backing out of the hobby and probably won't bother with new links for everything.

If you email me, I can shoot you the files somehow.

There are no remaining printed sets.

Sadly micdavis was banned last year. That's what the little tag 'banned' under his username means. If you put your email into your post then he might see it, if he's still checking this thread.

The Mercury Builders Group at Yahoo has the/a set of 24 blueprints available for download for members.
If combined they are the set he was offering it seems.
Here is an example.
attachment.php

The Mercury Builders Group at Yahoo has the/a set of 24 blueprints available for download for members.
If combined they are the set he was offering it seems.
Here is an example.
attachment.php

Hint....... Mercury Builders Group at Yahoo .....
Go and apply for membership and they are there for you to download.

Hmm posting your phone number in a public thread on your first post.....on april fools day no less..

I am grabbing a beer and watching this.

Thanks guys, i do underestand. but this is a phone that is used for things like this. so there is no problem. I have been trying for 9 months to find the plans and if publishing a phone number will do the trick, and it has. then i am ok with it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back