SteamPunk airsoft beretta 92f

hey just wanted to share what happens when i get bored. had this airsoft 92f sitting around from my boondock saints costume and realized i have a bunch of tiny and cool looking parts so i decided to steampunk it out.

this is what i started with
66b2abc9.jpg

and this is what i ended up with
02af5ccf.jpg

9e46768f.jpg

bbc1e8ce.jpg

i had made a set but my neighbor dropped it and it exploded into 1,000 pieces:eek is all good tho i managed to salvage all the parts except the gun itself and came up this bad boy.

i had this Tesla coil lightning bolt gun idea behind it hence the wires and spring and dials. hope you guys like it!

Last edited:
wow...that looks pretty cool. i really like steampunk and hope there will be more in the movies or so. i never read a book though..but hey nice work..........great

Cool looking mods on the Beretta. I like it.

hey just wanted to share what happens when i get bored. had this airsoft 92f sitting around from my boobdock saints costume and realized i have a bunch of tiny and cool looking parts so i decided to steampunk it out.

Boobdock Saints? I want to watch that version of the movie. ;)

I think it looks fairly cyberpunk too. Almost like you could jack the gun into a port and download some kind of smart gun targeting software directly in.

Haha dang thumbs don't like typing on my iPhone lol ill change that when I get home.

That's a nifty idea man. I like the cyber punk thing. I wanna do more guns like this and possibly a rifle too of some kind

I think it looks fairly cyberpunk too. Almost like you could jack the gun into a port and download some kind of smart gun targeting software directly in.

Yeah Sounds cool. Imagine, more heat the faster the Internet. Sit naked in Front of the Computer because it is so hot!!!!!!!!

I really like this mod! Still, I think it would benefit from a nice rusty brass finish, just to drive the Steampunk quotient through the roof.

Yeah Sounds cool. Imagine, more heat the faster the Internet. Sit naked in Front of the Computer because it is so hot!!!!!!!!

This post makes me very uncomfortable. Still, welcome to The RPF, dude!

I really like this mod! Still, I think it would benefit from a nice rusty brass finish, just to drive the Steampunk quotient through the roof.

This post makes me very uncomfortable. Still, welcome to The RPF, dude!

well i see, you might read my post in a kinda wrong way :)
:behave
:cool
well just forget it, i mean more steam faster internet......hot in the room because the steam no cloth......ahh......nevermind.....:rolleyes

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back